Valuation and Exploitation of Intellectual Property
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Isabella Leone & Raffaele Oriani & Toke Reichstein, 2015. "How much are flexibility and uncertainty worth in patent licensing?," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 371-394, December.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:179-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eshref Trushin, 2013. "Does regulation affect innovation and technical production efficiency? Evidence from the global pharmaceutical industry," Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 8, pages 197-215 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Darcy, Jacques & Kraemer-Eis, Helmut & Debande, Olivier & Guellec, Dominique, 2009. "Financing Technology Transfer," EIF Working Paper Series 2009/02, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten & Amable, Bruno, 2010.
"Patents as Collateral,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1094-1104.
- Bruno Amable & Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2010. "Patents as Collateral," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00475854, HAL.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten & Bruno, Amable, 2010. "Patents as Collateral," MPRA Paper 44698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerlach, Heiko & Rønde, Thomas & Stahl, Konrad, 2009.
"Labor pooling in R&D intensive industries,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 99-111, January.
- Heiko A. Gerlach & Thomas Rønde & Konrad Stahl, 2005. "Labor Pooling in R&D Intensive Industries," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Gerlach, Heiko & Rønde, Thomas & Stahl, Konrad O., 2005. "Labor Pooling in R&D Intensive Industries," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 64, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gerlach, Heiko A. & Rønde, Thomas & Stahl, Konrad, 2005. "Labour Pooling in R&D Intensive Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Troy, Irene & Werle, Raymund, 2008. "Uncertainty and the market for patents," MPIfG Working Paper 08/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Grimaldi, Michele & Cricelli, Livio & Di Giovanni, Martina & Rogo, Francesco, 2015. "The patent portfolio value analysis: A new framework to leverage patent information for strategic technology planning," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 286-302.
- Azagra-Caro,Joaquín M. & Consoli,Davide, 2013. "Knowledge Flows and Public-Private Cooperation across National Contexts," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201304, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 17 Dec 2014.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Nathusius, Eva & Schraml, Stephanie, 2007. "Quantitative valuation of platform technology based intangibles companies," CEFS Working Paper Series 2007-02, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-02-17 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:2006/5-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .