Valuation and Exploitation of Intellectual Property
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amable, Bruno & Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2010.
"Patents as collateral,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1092-1104, June.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten & Bruno, Amable, 2010. "Patents as Collateral," MPRA Paper 44698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Amable & Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2010. "Patents as Collateral," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00475854, HAL.
- Grimaldi, Michele & Cricelli, Livio & Di Giovanni, Martina & Rogo, Francesco, 2015. "The patent portfolio value analysis: A new framework to leverage patent information for strategic technology planning," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 286-302.
- Maria Isabella Leone & Raffaele Oriani & Toke Reichstein, 2015. "How much are flexibility and uncertainty worth in patent licensing?," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 371-394, December.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:179-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerlach, Heiko & Rønde, Thomas & Stahl, Konrad, 2009.
"Labor pooling in R&D intensive industries,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 99-111, January.
- Heiko A. Gerlach & Thomas Rønde & Konrad Stahl, 2005. "Labor Pooling in R&D Intensive Industries," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Gerlach, Heiko A. & Rønde, Thomas & Stahl, Konrad, 2005. "Labour Pooling in R&D Intensive Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerlach, Heiko & Rønde, Thomas & Stahl, Konrad O., 2005. "Labor Pooling in R&D Intensive Industries," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 64, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Azagra-Caro,Joaquín M. & Consoli,Davide, 2013. "Knowledge Flows and Public-Private Cooperation across National Contexts," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201304, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 17 Dec 2014.
- Eshref Trushin, 2013. "Does regulation affect innovation and technical production efficiency? Evidence from the global pharmaceutical industry," Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 8, pages 197-215 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Darcy, Jacques & Kraemer-Eis, Helmut & Debande, Olivier & Guellec, Dominique, 2009. "Financing Technology Transfer," EIF Working Paper Series 2009/02, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Xiaolan Fu & Jing Zhang, 2011. "Technology transfer, indigenous innovation and leapfrogging in green technology: the solar-PV industry in China and India," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 329-347, August.
- Troy, Irene & Werle, Raymund, 2008. "Uncertainty and the market for patents," MPIfG Working Paper 08/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Nathusius, Eva & Schraml, Stephanie, 2007. "Quantitative valuation of platform technology based intangibles companies," CEFS Working Paper Series 2007-02, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-02-17 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:2006/5-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.