The effects of corporate governance and ownership on the innovation performance of Chinese SMEs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lutao Ning & Martha Prevezer & Yuandi Wang, 2014. "Top Management Turnover and Corporate Governance in China: effects on innovation performance," Working Papers 53, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- repec:eee:japwor:v:49:y:2019:i:c:p:151-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cys:ecocyb:v:50:y:2017:i:4:p:159-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:130-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:9:p:1533-1551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rong, Zhao & Wu, Xiaokai & Boeing, Philipp, 2017.
"The effect of institutional ownership on firm innovation: Evidence from Chinese listed firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1533-1551.
- Rong, Zhao & Wu, Xiaokai & Boeing, Philipp, 2017. "The effect of institutional ownership on firm innovation: Evidence from Chinese listed firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-005, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:08:y:2017:i:03:n:s1793993317500156 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:579-591 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:13:y:2015:i:4:p:311-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.