Flexible Modeling of Dependence in Volatility Processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffin, J. E. & Steel, M. F. J., 2004.
"Semiparametric Bayesian inference for stochastic frontier models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 121-152, November.
- Jim E. Griffin & Mark F.J. Steel, 2002. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference for Stochastic Frontier Models," Econometrics 0209001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2002.
- Nakajima, Jouchi & Omori, Yasuhiro, 2009.
"Leverage, heavy-tails and correlated jumps in stochastic volatility models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2335-2353, April.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Yasuhiro Omori, 2007. "Leverage, heavy-tails and correlated jumps in stochastic volatility models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-514, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ding, Zhuanxin & Granger, Clive W. J. & Engle, Robert F., 1993. "A long memory property of stock market returns and a new model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 83-106, June.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Ole Mikkelsen, Hans, 1996.
"Modeling and pricing long memory in stock market volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 151-184, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Bollerslev-Mikkelson(1996) FIEGARCH models," Statistical Software Components RTZ00173, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Long memory relationships and the aggregation of dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 227-238, October.
- Jensen, Mark J. & Maheu, John M., 2010.
"Bayesian semiparametric stochastic volatility modeling,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 306-316, August.
- Mark J Jensen & John M Maheu, 2008. "Bayesian semiparametric stochastic volatility modeling," Working Papers tecipa-314, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2009. "Bayesian Semiparametric Stochastic Volatility Modeling," Working Paper series 23_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2008. "Bayesian semiparametric stochastic volatility modeling," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Arteche, Josu, 2004.
"Gaussian semiparametric estimation in long memory in stochastic volatility and signal plus noise models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 131-154, March.
- Arteche González, Jesús María, 2002. "Gaussian Semiparametric Estimation in Long Memory in Stochastic Volatility and Signal Plus Noise Models," BILTOKI 2002-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Omori, Yasuhiro & Chib, Siddhartha & Shephard, Neil & Nakajima, Jouchi, 2007. "Stochastic volatility with leverage: Fast and efficient likelihood inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 425-449, October.
- Clifford M. Hurvich & Eric Moulines & Philippe Soulier, 2005. "Estimating Long Memory in Volatility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 1283-1328, July.
- Breidt, F. Jay & Crato, Nuno & de Lima, Pedro, 1998. "The detection and estimation of long memory in stochastic volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 325-348.
- R. Cont, 2001. "Empirical properties of asset returns: stylized facts and statistical issues," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 223-236.
- Gneiting, Tilmann & Raftery, Adrian E., 2007. "Strictly Proper Scoring Rules, Prediction, and Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 359-378, March.
- Zaffaroni, Paolo, 2004. "Contemporaneous aggregation of linear dynamic models in large economies," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 75-102, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asger Lunde & Anne Floor Brix & Wei Wei, 2015. "A Generalized Schwartz Model for Energy Spot Prices - Estimation using a Particle MCMC Method," CREATES Research Papers 2015-46, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jin, Xin & Maheu, John M., 2016.
"Bayesian semiparametric modeling of realized covariance matrices,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 19-39.
- Jin, Xin & Maheu, John M, 2014. "Bayesian Semiparametric Modeling of Realized Covariance Matrices," MPRA Paper 60102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xin Jin & John M. Maheu, 2014. "Bayesian Semiparametric Modeling of Realized Covariance Matrices," Working Paper series 34_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jim Griffin & Maria Kalli & Mark Steel, 2018. "Discussion of “Nonparametric Bayesian Inference in Applications”: Bayesian nonparametric methods in econometrics," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 27(2), pages 207-218, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlbes:v:33:y:2015:i:1:p:102-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.