The political economy of trade policy reform: social complexity and methodological pluralism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celik, Levent & Karabay, Bilgehan & McLaren, John, 2013.
"Trade policy-making in a model of legislative bargaining,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 179-190.
- Levent Celik & Bilgehan Karabay & John McLaren, 2011. "Trade Policy Making in a Model of Legislative Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 17262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seiichi Katayama & Heinrich Ursprung, 2000. "Commercial Culture, Political Culture and the Political Economy of Trade Policy: The Case of Japan," CESifo Working Paper Series 312, CESifo Group Munich.
- Katayama, Seiichi & Ursprung, Heinrich W., 2004. "Commercial culture, political culture and economic policy polarization: the case of Japan," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 351-375, July.
- Mehdi Abbas, 2012. "L'ouverture commerciale de l'Algérie," Post-Print halshs-00717593, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical economy; policy reform; complexity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:8:y:1999:i:1:p:3-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .