Female labour force participation and labour saving gadgets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 2005.
"Engines of Liberation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 109-133.
- Greenwood,J. & Seshadri,A. & Yorukoglu,M., 2002. "Engines of liberation," Working papers 1, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 2003. "Engines of Liberation," RCER Working Papers 503, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 2002. "Engines of Liberation," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 2, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Kristin Mammen & Christina Paxson, 2000. "Women's Work and Economic Development," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 141-164, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brishti Guha, 2006.
"Green revolutions and miracle economies: Agricultural innovations, trade and growth,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 209-230.
- Brishti Guha, 2005. "Green Revolutions and Miracle Economies : Agricultural Innovation, Trade and Growth," Development Economics Working Papers 22424, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Brishti Guha, 2005. "Green Revolutions and Miracle Economies : Agricultural Innovation, Trade and Growth," Working Papers 20-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Brishti Guha, 2007. "Maids and mistresses : migrating maids and female labor force participation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(11), pages 1-9.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour-saving gadgets; migration; female labour force participation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:14:y:2005:i:4:p:483-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.