Green Revolutions and Miracle Economies : Agricultural Innovation, Trade and Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brishti Guha, 2006. "Green revolutions and miracle economies: Agricultural innovations, trade and growth," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 209-230.
- Brishti Guha, 2005. "Green Revolutions and Miracle Economies : Agricultural Innovation, Trade and Growth," Development Economics Working Papers 22424, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Nowak & Mondher Sahli & Pasquale M. Sgro, 2003. "Tourism, Trade And Domestic Welfare," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 245-258, October.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-92-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1992.
"Agricultural productivity, comparative advantage, and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 934, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Brishti Guha, 2005. "Female labour force participation and labour saving gadgets," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 483-495.
- Alwyn Young, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-680.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural change; agricultural productivity; labor migration; terms of trade.;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-09-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2006-09-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2006-09-30 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-09-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:siu:wpaper:20-2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (QL THor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesmusg.html .