Report NEP-INT-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatyana Chesnokova & Kala Krishna, 2006. "Skill Acquisition, Credit Constraints, and Trade," NBER Working Papers 12411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yo Chul Choi & David Hummels & Chong Xiang, 2006. "Explaining Import Variety and Quality: The Role of the Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 12531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 2006. "Firm Structure, Multinationals, and Manufacturing Plant Deaths," Working Paper Series WP06-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Tan Kim Song & Khor Hoe Ee, 2005. "China’s Changing Economic Structures and Its Implications for Regional Patterns of Trade Production and Integration," Working Papers 23-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Hai Zhong, 2006. "Price Control, Different Demands Between Countries, and Parallel Trade in Pharmaceuticals," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20065, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096821_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096826_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Macho-Stadler & Licun Xue, 2006. "Winners And Losers From The Gradual Formation Of Trading Blocs," Departmental Working Papers 2006-27, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Baldwin & Daria Taglioni, 2006. "Gravity for Dummies and Dummies for Gravity Equations," NBER Working Papers 12516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:0619 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ashok S Guha & Brishti Guha, 2005. "Trade, Growth and Increasing Returns to Infrastructure: The Role of the Sophisticated Monopolist," Working Papers 19-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Brishti Guha, 2005. "Green Revolutions and Miracle Economies : Agricultural Innovation, Trade and Growth," Working Papers 20-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Torstein Bye & Erling Holmøy & Kim Massey Heide, 2006. "Removing policy based comparative advantage for energy intensive production. Necessary adjustments of the real exchange rate and industry structure," Discussion Papers 462, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo Lopez, 2006. "Is Exporting a Source of Productivity Spillovers?," Caepr Working Papers 2006-012, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Javier Cuenca Esteban, 2006. "India's contribution to the British balance of payments, 1757-1812," Working Papers in Economic History wp06-03, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.