Report NEP-INT-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatyana Chesnokova & Kala Krishna, 2006. "Skill Acquisition, Credit Constraints, and Trade," NBER Working Papers 12411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yo Chul Choi & David Hummels & Chong Xiang, 2006. "Explaining Import Variety and Quality: The Role of the Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 12531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 2006. "Firm Structure, Multinationals, and Manufacturing Plant Deaths," Working Paper Series WP06-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Tan Kim Song & Khor Hoe Ee, 2005. "China’s Changing Economic Structures and Its Implications for Regional Patterns of Trade Production and Integration," Working Papers 23-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Item repec:uwo:epuwoc:20065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096821_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096826_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Macho-Stadler & Licun Xue, 2006. "Winners And Losers From The Gradual Formation Of Trading Blocs," Departmental Working Papers 2006-27, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Baldwin & Daria Taglioni, 2006. "Gravity for Dummies and Dummies for Gravity Equations," NBER Working Papers 12516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Zissimos, 2006. "The GATT and Gradualism," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0619, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ashok S Guha & Brishti Guha, 2005. "Trade, Growth and Increasing Returns to Infrastructure: The Role of the Sophisticated Monopolist," Working Papers 19-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Brishti Guha, 2005. "Green Revolutions and Miracle Economies : Agricultural Innovation, Trade and Growth," Working Papers 20-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Torstein Bye & Erling Holmøy & Kim Massey Heide, 2006. "Removing policy based comparative advantage for energy intensive production. Necessary adjustments of the real exchange rate and industry structure," Discussion Papers 462, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo Lopez, 2006. "Is Exporting a Source of Productivity Spillovers?," Caepr Working Papers 2006-012, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Javier Cuenca Esteban, 2006. "India's contribution to the British balance of payments, 1757-1812," Working Papers in Economic History wp06-03, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.