India's contribution to the British balance of payments, 1757-1812
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. V. Bowen, 2002. "Sinews of trade and empire: the supply of commodity exports to the East India Company during the late eighteenth century," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 55(3), pages 466-486, August.
- R.C. Nash, 1997. "The Balance of Payments and Foreign Capital Flows in Eighteenth-Century England: A Comment," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 50(1), pages 110-128, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-09-30 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2006-09-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2006-09-30 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wp06-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .