Accounting for Changing Earnings Inequality in Costa Rica, 1980-99
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. H. Gindling & Katherine Terrell, 2004. "Minimum Wages, Inequality and Globalization," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-700, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Autor, David H., 1999. "Changes in the wage structure and earnings inequality," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1463-1555 Elsevier.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1976. "A Note on the U Hypothesis Relating Income Inequality and Economic Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 437-440, June.
- Trejos S., Juan Diego, 2000. "Cambios distributivos durante las reformas económicas en Costa Rica," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 31823, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Horton, Susan & Kanbur, Ravi & Mazumdar, Dipak, 1991. "Labor markets in an era of adjustment : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 694, The World Bank.
- Eli Berman & John Bound & Zvi Griliches, 1994. "Changes in the Demand for Skilled Labor within U. S. Manufacturing: Evidence from the Annual Survey of Manufactures," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 367-397.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-442, June.
- David H. Autor & Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1998.
"Computing Inequality: Have Computers Changed the Labor Market?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1169-1213.
- David H. Autor & Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1997. "Computing Inequality: Have Computers Changed the Labor Market?," NBER Working Papers 5956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Autor & Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1997. "Computing Inequality: Have Computers Changed the Labor Market?," Working Papers 756, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Funkhouser, Edward, 1998. "Changes in the returns to education in Costa Rica," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 289-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreno ROMA & Paul HIEBERT, "undated". "Relative House Price Dynamics Across Euro Area and US Cities: Convergence or Divergence?," EcoMod2010 259600143, EcoMod.
- Alejos, Luis Alejandro, 2003. "Contribution of the determinants of income inequality in Guatemala," MPRA Paper 42757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugo ROJAS-ROMAGOSA & Luis RIVERA, "undated".
"Human Capital Formation and the Linkage between Trade and Poverty: The Cases of Costa Rica and Nicaragua,"
- Rivera, Luis & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2011. "Human capital formation and the linkage between trade and poverty: the cases of Costa Rica and Nicaragua," Documentos de Proyectos 3925, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Rivera, Luis & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2010. "Human capital formation and the linkage between trade and poverty: the cases of Costa Rica and Nicaragua," Documentos de Proyectos 329, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Kang, Byung-Goo & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2008. "Changes in Korean Wage Inequality, 1980?2005," IZA Discussion Papers 3780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gindling, T.H., 2009.
"South-South Migration: The Impact of Nicaraguan Immigrants on Earnings, Inequality and Poverty in Costa Rica,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 116-126, January.
- Gindling, T. H., 2008. "South-South Migration: The Impact of Nicaraguan Immigrants on Earnings, Inequality and Poverty in Costa Rica," IZA Discussion Papers 3279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ayal Kimhi, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Labor Markets in LDCs: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 1281, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chris SAKELLARIOU, 2009. "Changing Wage Distributions and the Evolution of Wage Inequality in Indonesia:1994 – 2007," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0906, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:41:y:2005:i:5:p:898-926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.