GMM in linear regression for longitudinal data with multiple covariates measured with error
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wansbeek, Tom, 2001. "GMM estimation in panel data models with measurement error," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 259-268, September.
- Bound, John & Brown, Charles & Mathiowetz, Nancy, 2001. "Measurement error in survey data," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.),Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 59, pages 3705-3843, Elsevier.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, September.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, September.
- Griliches, Zvi & Hausman, Jerry A., 1986. "Errors in variables in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 93-118, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meijer, Erik & Spierdijk, Laura & Wansbeek, Tom, 2017.
"Consistent estimation of linear panel data models with measurement error,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 169-180.
- Erik Meijer & Laura Spierdijk & Tom J. Wansbeek, 2015. "Consistent Estimation of Linear Panel Data Models with Measurement Error," CESifo Working Paper Series 5164, CESifo.
- Bei Wang & Jeffrey R. Wilson, 2018. "Comparative GMM and GQL logistic regression models on hierarchical data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 409-425, February.
More about this item
Keywordslongitudinal data; multiple covariates; measurement error; generalized method of moments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:37:y:2010:i:5:p:791-805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.