Economic insecurity in the new wave of globalization: offshoring and the labor share under varieties of capitalism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan S. Blinder, 2009. "How Many US Jobs Might be Offshorable?," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 10(2), pages 41-78, April.
- Amiti, Mary & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Service Offshoring, Productivity and Employment: Evidence from the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 5475, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luci Ellis & Kathryn Smith, 2010. "The Global Upward Trend in the Profit Share," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 56(3), pages 231-256.
- Minsik Choi, 2001. "Threat Effect of Foreign Direct Investment on Labor Union Wage Premium," Working Papers wp27, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2001. "Job Loss from Imports: Measuring the Costs," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 110.
- Jose Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 1997. "The Evolving External Orientation of Manufacturing Industries: Evidence from Four Countries," NBER Working Papers 5919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard G. Anderson & Charles S. Gascon, 2007. "The perils of globalization: offshoring and economic insecurity of the American worker," Working Papers 2007-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- William Milberg & Deborah Winkler, 2009. "Globalization, Offshoring and Economic Insecurity in Industrialized Countries," Working Papers 87, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiorini, Matteo & Hoekman, Bernard & Malgouyres, Clément, 2016.
"Services Policy Reform and Manufacturing Employment: Evidence from Transition Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11694, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman & Clément Malgouyres, 2017. "Services Policy Reform and Manufacturing Employment: Evidence from Transition Economies," Working Papers 1707, Council on Economic Policies.
- Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman & Clément Malgouyres, 2016. "Services Policy Reform and Manufacturing Employment: Evidence from Transition Economies," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/46, European University Institute.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2012.
"Distributional Consequences of Capital Accumulation, Globalisation and Financialisation in the US,"
695, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector, 2013. "Distributional Consequences of Capital Accumulation, Globalisation and Financialisation in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 7244, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsoutsourcing; functional income distribution; economic security; varieties of capitalism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:24:y:2010:i:3:p:285-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .