The perils of globalization: offshoring and economic insecurity of the American worker
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clair Brown & Julia Lane & Timothy Sturgeon, 2013. "Workers' Views of the Impact of Trade on Jobs," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 1-21, January.
- William Milberg & Deborah Winkler, 2009. "Globalization, Offshoring and Economic Insecurity in Industrialized Countries," Working Papers 87, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2010. "Globalisation, labour markets and international adjustment - Essays in honour of Palle S Andersen," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 50, April.
- William Milberg & Deborah Winkler, 2010. "Economic insecurity in the new wave of globalization: offshoring and the labor share under varieties of capitalism," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 285-308.
- Marek Kośny & Maria Piotrowska, 2019. "Assessment of Economic Security of Households Based on a Scenario Analysis," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-20, August.
- David T Coe, 2010. "Globalisation and labour markets: implications of the emergence of China and India," BIS Papers chapters, in: Globalisation, labour markets and international adjustment - Essays in honour of Palle S Andersen, volume 50, pages 139-157, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; International economic integration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2007-004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.