A Micro-econometric Analysis of Public Support to Private R&D in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boneu, Franco & Giuliodori, David & Maffioli, Alessandro & Rodríguez, Alejandro & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2014. "The spillover effects of the ICT cluster support in Córdoba," MPRA Paper 60307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bronwyn Hall & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008.
"Evaluating the impact of technology development funds in emerging economies: evidence from Latin America,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 172-198.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin America," OVE Working Papers 0108, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin America," NBER Working Papers 13835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin-America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2917, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Maffioli, Alessandro, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin-America," IIR Working Paper 08-01, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ramiro De Elejalde & David Giuliodori & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2013. "Employment and innovation: Firm level evidence from Argentina," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv291, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Mario Sanginés & Joan Oriol Prats Cabrera & Carlos Pimenta & Gustavo García Osío & Juan Pablo Martínez Guzman & Mario Marcel & Pedro Farias & Gustavo Crespi & Martin D. Chrisney & Ana Corbacho, 2013. "The Fiscal Institutions of Tomorrow," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 82298 edited by Ana Corbacho, February.
- repec:idb:idbbks:460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Castillo, Victoria & Figal-Garone, Lucas & Maffioli, Alessandro & Rojo, Sofia & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2016. "The Effects of Knowledge Spillovers through Labor Mobility," MPRA Paper 69141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:330-348 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation and R&D; policy evaluation; panel data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:21:y:2007:i:3:p:339-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .