The high road and the low road to international competitiveness: Extending the neo-Schumpeterian trade model beyond technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sherwin Rosen, 1990. "Contracts and the Market for Executives," NBER Working Papers 3542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yermack, David, 1997.
" Good Timing: CEO Stock Option Awards and Company News Announcements,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 449-476, June.
- David Yermack, 1996. "Good Timing: CEO Stock Option Awards and Company News Announcements," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-41, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Baker, George P & Jensen, Michael C & Murphy, Kevin J, 1988. " Compensation and Incentives: Practice vs. Theory," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 593-616, July.
- Cosh, Andrew, 1975. "The Remuneration of Chief Executives in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(337), pages 75-94, March.
- Main, Brian G M & Bruce, Alistair & Buck, Trevor, 1996. "Total Board Remuneration and Company Performance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1627-1644, November.
- Peter Gottschalk & Timothy M. Smeeding, 1997. "Cross-National Comparisons of Earnings and Income Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 633-687, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vesna Stavrevska, 2011. "The efficiency wages perspective to wage rigidity in the open economy: a survey," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 273-299, June.
- Inés Granda & Antonio Fonfría, 2009. "Technology and economic inequality effects on international trade," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0902, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Andrés Maroto Sanchez & Luis Rubalcaba Bermejo, 2006. "Competitiveness and the Kaldor Paradox: The case of Spanish Service Sector," Working Papers 06/06, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2016. "Themes in an institutionalist theory of economic policy," Working Papers 81-2016, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised May 2016.
- repec:ucm:wpaper:02-09 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade theory; technology gaps; social expenditure; labor relations; JEL Classification: F10; H50; J50;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:19:y:2005:i:2:p:137-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .