Themes in an institutionalist theory of economic policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kahneman & Peter P. Wakker & Rakesh Sarin, 1997. "Back to Bentham? Explorations of Experienced Utility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 375-406.
- Hirschman, Albert O., 1985.
"Against Parsimony: Three Easy Ways of Complicating some Categories of Economic Discourse,"
Economics and Philosophy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 7-21, April.
- Hirschman, Albert O, 1984. "Against Parsimony: Three Easy Ways of Complicating Some Categories of Economic Discourse," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 89-96, May.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:36:y:2002:i:2:p:565-572 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolfram Elsner, 2010. "The process and a simple logic of ‘meso’. Emergence and the co-evolution of institutions and group size," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 445-477, June.
- David Colander, 2014. "The Economics of Influence," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 485-492.
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1904. "Theory of Business Enterprise," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1904.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Heinrich, Torsten & Schwardt, Henning, 2014. "The Microeconomics of Complex Economies," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124115859, August.
- James Stanfield & Michael Carroll, 2009. "The Social Economics of Neoliberal Globalization," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Douglass C. North, 2005. "Introduction to Understanding the Process of Economic Change," Introductory Chapters,in: Understanding the Process of Economic Change Princeton University Press.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1993. "Contested Exchange versus the Governance of Contractual Relations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 103-108, Winter.
- Musgrave, Alan, 1981. "'Unreal Assumptions' in Economic Theory: The F-Twist Untwisted," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 377-387.
- James Stanfield & Michael Carroll, 2009. "The Social Economics of Neoliberal Globalization," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Kenneth E. Boulding, 1956. "General Systems Theory--The Skeleton of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 197-208, April.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:11:y:1977:i:4:p:871-895 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheila C. Dow, 1996. "The Methodology of Macroeconomic Thought," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 933.
- Wolfram Elsner, 2012. "The Theory of Institutional Change Revisited: The Institutional Dichotomy, Its Dynamic, and Its Policy Implications in a More Formal Analysis," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 1-44.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:48:y:2014:i:2:p:523-532 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Milberg & Ellen Houston, 2005. "The high road and the low road to international competitiveness: Extending the neo-Schumpeterian trade model beyond technology," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 137-162.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2016-06-09 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2016-06-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2016-06-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpdief:wpaper00081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvana Tartufoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dimacit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.