Themes in an institutionalist theory of economic policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kahneman & Peter P. Wakker & Rakesh Sarin, 1997. "Back to Bentham? Explorations of Experienced Utility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 375-406.
- Hirschman, Albert O., 1985.
"Against Parsimony: Three Easy Ways of Complicating some Categories of Economic Discourse,"
Economics and Philosophy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 7-21, April.
- Hirschman, Albert O, 1984. "Against Parsimony: Three Easy Ways of Complicating Some Categories of Economic Discourse," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 89-96, May.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:36:y:2002:i:2:p:565-572 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolfram Elsner, 2010. "The process and a simple logic of ‘meso’. Emergence and the co-evolution of institutions and group size," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 445-477, June.
- David Colander, 2014. "The Economics of Influence," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 485-492.
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1904. "Theory of Business Enterprise," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1904.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Heinrich, Torsten & Schwardt, Henning, 2014. "The Microeconomics of Complex Economies," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124115859.
- James Stanfield & Michael Carroll, 2009. "The Social Economics of Neoliberal Globalization," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Douglass C. North, 2005. "Introduction to Understanding the Process of Economic Change," Introductory Chapters,in: Understanding the Process of Economic Change Princeton University Press.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1993. "Contested Exchange versus the Governance of Contractual Relations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 103-108, Winter.
- Musgrave, Alan, 1981. "'Unreal Assumptions' in Economic Theory: The F-Twist Untwisted," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 377-387.
- James Stanfield & Michael Carroll, 2009. "The Social Economics of Neoliberal Globalization," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Kenneth E. Boulding, 1956. "General Systems Theory--The Skeleton of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 197-208, April.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:11:y:1977:i:4:p:871-895 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheila C. Dow, 1996. "The Methodology of Macroeconomic Thought," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 933.
- Wolfram Elsner, 2012. "The Theory of Institutional Change Revisited: The Institutional Dichotomy, Its Dynamic, and Its Policy Implications in a More Formal Analysis," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 1-44.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:48:y:2014:i:2:p:523-532 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Milberg & Ellen Houston, 2005. "The high road and the low road to international competitiveness: Extending the neo-Schumpeterian trade model beyond technology," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 137-162.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2016-06-09 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2016-06-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2016-06-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpdief:wpaper00081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvana Tartufoli) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dimacit.html .