Report NEP-EVO-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Xie, Erhao, 2016. "Identification of Biased Beliefs in Games of Incomplete Information Using Experimental Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 11275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alain Cohn & Michel André Maréchal, 2016. "Priming in economics," ECON - Working Papers 226, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2016. "Themes in an institutionalist theory of economic policy," Working Papers 81-2016, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised May 2016.
- Cabello, Matias & Rojas, Carolina, 2016. "Researchers and the Wealth of Nations," MPRA Paper 71488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 May 2016.
- Zhang, Yu & Kibriya, Shahriar, 2016. "The Impact of Slave Trade on Current Civil Conflict in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236202, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2016. "Behavioral Polymorphism in Bayesian Games," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201603, University of the Philippines School of Economics.