Report NEP-HPE-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2016. "Business Cycles, Growth and Economic Policy: Schumpeter and the Great Depression," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-16, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Jul 2016.
- Christian A. Belabed, 2016. "Inequality and the New Deal," IMK Working Paper 166-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Rogerio Arthmar & Michael Mclure, 2016. "Pigou On War Finance And State Action," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 011, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Claude Ménard, 2016. "Ronald H. Coase and the Economics of Network Infrastructures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01320425, HAL.
- Maiofis, M. L. (Майофис, М.) & Kukulin, Ilya Vladimirovich (Кукулин, Илья Владимирович), 2016.
"Rediscovery of the Idea of 'Soviet Society' at the End of 1930 - the Second Half of the 1950s
[Переоткрытие Идеи «Советской Общественности» В Конце 1930-Х – Второй Половине 1950-Х Годов]," Working Papers 1038, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Lacey, Nicola, 2016. "Gamblers and gentlefolk: money, law and status in Trollope's England," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66568, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alexandre Skoda, 2016. "Inheritance of Convexity for Partition Restricted Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01318105, HAL.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2016. "Themes in an institutionalist theory of economic policy," Working Papers 81-2016, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised May 2016.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2016. "Behavioral Polymorphism in Bayesian Games," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201603, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Xie, Erhao, 2016. "Identification of Biased Beliefs in Games of Incomplete Information Using Experimental Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 11275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Özlem Becerik Yoldas & Yunus Yoldas, 2016. "A New Political Perspective: Simulative Democracy," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3605905, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Seung Han Yoo, 2016. "Mechanism Design with Non-Contractible Information," Discussion Paper Series 1604, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Guillaume Allegre & Xavier Timbeau, 2015. "Le patrimoine au XXIè siècle: Piketty face à ses critiques," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4r0j9c3tin9, Sciences Po.
- Cedrini, Mario A. & Novarese, Marco, 2016. "The challenge of fear to Economics," POLIS Working Papers 187, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Alain Cohn & Michel André Maréchal, 2016. "Priming in economics," ECON - Working Papers 226, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Cabello, Matias & Rojas, Carolina, 2016. "Researchers and the Wealth of Nations," MPRA Paper 71488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 May 2016.