Business Cycles, Growth and Economic Policy: Schumpeter and the Great Depression
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dal Pont Legrand, Muriel & Hagemann, Harald, 2017. "Business Cycles, Growth, And Economic Policy: Schumpeter And The Great Depression," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(01), pages 19-33, March.
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Hagemann Harald, 2016. "Business cycles, growth and economic policy: Schumpeter and the Great Depression," Post-Print halshs-01307925, HAL.
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2017. "Business cycles, growth and economic policy: Schumpeter and the Great Depression," Post-Print halshs-01358470, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Hagemann Harald, 2007. "Business cycles in Juglar and Schumpeter," Post-Print halshs-00454505, HAL.
- Harald Hagemann, 2003. "Schumpeter's early contributions on crises theory and business-cycle theory," History of Economic Ideas, Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 11(1), pages 47-67.
- Rostow, W. W., 1975. "Kondratieff, Schumpeter, and Kuznets: Trend Periods Revisited," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(04), pages 719-753, December.
- Mauro Boianovsky & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2010.
"Schumpeter on unemployment,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 233-263, April.
- Mauro Boianovsky & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2008. "Schumpeter on unemployment," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807181726240, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Harald Hagemann, 2009. "Schumpeter on Development," Chapters,in: Marshall and Schumpeter on Evolution, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul Samuelson, 2015. "The Harvard-Circle," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 31-36, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles; growth; short run; long run; creative destruction; cleansing effect; productive recessions; economic policy; Schumpeter;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2016-06-09 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GRO-2016-06-09 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HPE-2016-06-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2016-06-09 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2016-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.