Kondratieff, Schumpeter, and Kuznets: Trend Periods Revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2006.
"Institutions and the Resource Curse,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 1-20, January.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210004, EconWPA.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl-Ove & Torvik, Ragnar, 2003. "Institutions and the resource curse," Memorandum 29/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," Development and Comp Systems 0210003, EconWPA.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Institutions and the Resource Curse," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_012, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2011. "Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 366-420, June.
- Smith, Rodney T, 1976. "The Legal and Illegal Markets for Taxed Goods: Pure Theory and an Application to State Government Taxation of Distilled Spirits," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 393-429, August.
- Buonanno, Paolo & Durante, Ruben & Prarolo, Giovanni & Vanin, Paolo, 2011. "On the historical and geographic origins of the Sicilian mafia," MPRA Paper 37009, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2012.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Warr, Benjamin & Ayres, Robert, 2006. "REXS: A forecasting model for assessing the impact of natural resource consumption and technological change on economic growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 329-378, September.
- Orley M. Amos, Jr., 1989. "An Inquiry into the Causes of Increasing Regional Income Inequality in The United States," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 19(2), pages 1-12, Spring.
- Dal Pont Legrand, Muriel & Hagemann, Harald, 2017.
"Business Cycles, Growth, And Economic Policy: Schumpeter And The Great Depression,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, pages 19-33.
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Hagemann Harald, 2016. "Business cycles, growth and economic policy: Schumpeter and the Great Depression," Post-Print halshs-01307925, HAL.
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2016. "Business Cycles, Growth and Economic Policy: Schumpeter and the Great Depression," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-16, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Jul 2016.
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2017. "Business cycles, growth and economic policy: Schumpeter and the Great Depression," Post-Print halshs-01358470, HAL.
- Dimitri O. Ledenyov & Viktor O. Ledenyov, 2013. "On the accurate characterization of business cycles in nonlinear dynamic financial and economic systems," Papers 1304.4807, arXiv.org.
- Sterman, John., 1983. "A simple model of the economic long wave," Working papers 1422-83., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009.
"Innovation, structural change and productivity growth: evidence from Italian regions, 1980--2003,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 1001-1022.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "Innovation, structural change and productivity growth. Evidence from Italian regions, 1980-2003," Post-Print halshs-00727621, HAL.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reijnders, Jan P.G., 2009. "Trend movements and inverted Kondratieff waves in the Dutch economy, 1800-1913," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 90-113, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:35:y:1975:i:04:p:719-753_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.