Report NEP-GRO-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel Fouquin & Jules Hugot, 2016. "Back to the Future: International Trade Costs and the Two Globalizations," Working Papers 2016-13, CEPII research center.
- Sam Hak Kan Tang & Charles Ka Yui Leung, 2016. "The Deep Historical Roots of Macroeconomic Volatility," ISER Discussion Paper 0967, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Corak, Miles, 2016. "Inequality from Generation to Generation: The United States in Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 9929, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2016. "Business Cycles, Growth and Economic Policy: Schumpeter and the Great Depression," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-16, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Jul 2016.
- Cabello, Matias & Rojas, Carolina, 2016. "Researchers and the Wealth of Nations," MPRA Paper 71488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 May 2016.
- Zhang, Yu & Kibriya, Shahriar, 2016. "The Impact of Slave Trade on Current Civil Conflict in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236202, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yashodhan Ghorpade, 2016. "Calamity, Conflict and Cash Transfers: How Violence Affects Access to Aid in Pakistan," HiCN Working Papers 223, Households in Conflict Network.
- Faggian, Alessandra & Partridge, Mark & Malecki, Ed, 2016. "Creating an environment for economic growth: creativity, entrepreneurship or human capital?," MPRA Paper 71445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gangadhar Dahal, 2016. "The Triangular Causality among Education, Health and Economic Growth: A Time Series Analysis of Nepal," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606364, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jinyoung Kim & Jong-Wha Lee & Kwanho Shin, 2016. "The impact of gender equality policies on economic growth," CAMA Working Papers 2016-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2016. "Regime-Switching Sunspot Equilibria in a One-Sector Growth Model with Aggregate Decreasing Returns and Small Externalities," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.