Report NEP-SBM-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kerr, William R. & Nanda, Ramana, 2015. "Financing innovation," Research Discussion Papers 28/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Broström, Anders & Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2016. "Inherited Advantage and Spinoff Success," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 437, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Carlino, Gerald & Kerr, William R., 2015. "Agglomeration and innovation," Research Discussion Papers 27/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Francois Gourio & Todd Messer & Michael Siemer, 2016. "Firm Entry and Macroeconomic Dynamics: A State-level Analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-043, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- MURAKAMI Hiroki, 2016. "Firm Growth by Product Innovation in the Presence of the Product Life Cycle," Discussion papers 16032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Einiö, Elias & Martin, Ralf & Nguyen, Kieu-Trang & Reenen, John Van, 2016. "Do tax incentives for research increase firm innovation? An RD design for R&D," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66428, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christopoulos, George & Wintjes, René, 2016. "A new indicator for innovation clusters," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Heyman, Fredrik, 2016. "Job Polarization, Job Tasks and the Role of Firms," Working Paper Series 1123, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Faggian, Alessandra & Partridge, Mark & Malecki, Ed, 2016. "Creating an environment for economic growth: creativity, entrepreneurship or human capital?," MPRA Paper 71445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dory Tibor & Milena Slavcheva, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Hungary," JRC Working Papers JRC101194, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Lafuente, Miguel & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge, 2016. "Resampling and Bootstrap to Assess the Relevance of Variables: A New Algorithmic Approach with Applications to Entrepreneurship Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9938, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan Alexander & Slavcheva Milena, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Luxembourg," JRC Working Papers JRC101201, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sándor Juhász & Balázs Lengyel, 2016. "Tie creation versus tie persistence in cluster knowledge networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1613, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2016.
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2016. "Business Cycles, Growth and Economic Policy: Schumpeter and the Great Depression," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-16, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Jul 2016.
- Lee, Yoo Hwan & Graff, Gregory D., 2016. "Academic Knowledge Spillovers and the Role of Geographic Proximity in Regional Agriculture-related Sectors: The impact of agricultural research at Colorado State University on the Colorado economy, an," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235717, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Atwood, Joseph & Joglekar, Alison & Smith, Vincent H., 2016. "Developing Consistent Estimates Of Marginal Effects In A Simultaneous Equation Model With Limited Dependent Variables," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235554, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cleo Jacobs Johnson & Ava Madoff & Scott Richman & Matthew Johnson & Claudia Gentile, 2016. "The Founding of an Urban Charter School: Three Years of Academic Growth and Key School Characteristics," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5ea03c380804432f97d25d1df, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Timothy De Stefano & Richard Kneller & Jonathan Timmis, 2016. "Information Communication Technologies and Firm Performance: Evidence for UK Firms," Discussion Papers 16/01, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.