Report NEP-SBM-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kerr, William R. & Nanda, Ramana, 2015. "Financing innovation," Research Discussion Papers 28/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Broström, Anders & Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2016. "Inherited Advantage and Spinoff Success," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 437, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Carlino, Gerald & Kerr, William R., 2015. "Agglomeration and innovation," Research Discussion Papers 27/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Francois Gourio & Todd Messer & Michael Siemer, 2016. "Firm Entry and Macroeconomic Dynamics: A State-level Analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-043, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- MURAKAMI Hiroki, 2016. "Firm Growth by Product Innovation in the Presence of the Product Life Cycle," Discussion papers 16032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Einiö, Elias & Martin, Ralf & Nguyen, Kieu-Trang & Reenen, John Van, 2016. "Do tax incentives for research increase firm innovation? An RD design for R&D," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66428, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christopoulos, George & Wintjes, René, 2016. "A new indicator for innovation clusters," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Heyman, Fredrik, 2016. "Job Polarization, Job Tasks and the Role of Firms," Working Paper Series 1123, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Faggian, Alessandra & Partridge, Mark & Malecki, Ed, 2016. "Creating an environment for economic growth: creativity, entrepreneurship or human capital?," MPRA Paper 71445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dory Tibor & Milena Slavcheva, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Hungary," JRC Working Papers JRC101194, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Lafuente, Miguel & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge, 2016. "Resampling and Bootstrap to Assess the Relevance of Variables: A New Algorithmic Approach with Applications to Entrepreneurship Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9938, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan Alexander & Slavcheva Milena, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Luxembourg," JRC Working Papers JRC101201, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sándor Juhász & Balázs Lengyel, 2016. "Tie creation versus tie persistence in cluster knowledge networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1613, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2016.
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2016. "Business Cycles, Growth and Economic Policy: Schumpeter and the Great Depression," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-16, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Jul 2016.
- Lee, Yoo Hwan & Graff, Gregory D., 2016. "Academic Knowledge Spillovers and the Role of Geographic Proximity in Regional Agriculture-related Sectors: The impact of agricultural research at Colorado State University on the Colorado economy, an," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235717, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Atwood, Joseph & Joglekar, Alison & Smith, Vincent H., 2016. "Developing Consistent Estimates Of Marginal Effects In A Simultaneous Equation Model With Limited Dependent Variables," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235554, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cleo Jacobs Johnson & Ava Madoff & Scott Richman & Matthew Johnson & Claudia Gentile, 2016. "The Founding of an Urban Charter School: Three Years of Academic Growth and Key School Characteristics," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5ea03c380804432f97d25d1df, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Timothy De Stefano & Richard Kneller & Jonathan Timmis, 2016. "Information Communication Technologies and Firm Performance: Evidence for UK Firms," Discussion Papers 16/01, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.