The Theory of Institutional Change Revisited: The Institutional Dichotomy, Its Dynamic, and Its Policy Implications in a More Formal Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miles Corak & Michael Fertig & Marcus Tamm, 2008.
"A Portrait Of Child Poverty In Germany,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(4), pages 547-571, December.
- Corak, Miles & Fertig, Michael & Tamm, Marcus, 2005. "A Portrait of Child Poverty in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miles Corak & Michael Fertig & Marcus Tamm, 2005. "A Portrait of Child Poverty in Germany," Papers inwopa05/29, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Corak, Miles & Fertig, Michael & Tamm, Marcus, 2005. "A Portrait of Child Poverty in Germany," RWI Discussion Papers 26, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Berggren, Niclas, 1997.
"Rhetoric or reality? An economic analysis of the effects of religion in Sweden,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 571-596.
- Berggren, Niclas, 1996. "Rhetoric or Reality? An Economic Analysis of the Effects of Religion in Sweden," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 118, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Leonard Dudley & Ulrich Blum, 2001. "Religion and economic growth: was Weber right?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 207-230.
- Wen-Hao Chen & Miles Corak, 2008. "Child poverty and changes in child poverty," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(3), pages 537-553, August.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2003.
"People's opium? Religion and economic attitudes,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 225-282, January.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2002. "People's Opium? Religion and Economic Attitudes," NBER Working Papers 9237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2002. "People's Opium? Religion and Economic Attitudes," CEPR Discussion Papers 3588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anil Rupasingha & Stephan J. Goetz & David Freshwater, 2002.
"Social and institutional factors as determinants of economic growth: Evidence from the United States counties,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, pages 139-155.
- Anil Rupasingha & Stephan J. Goetz & David Freshwater, 2002. "Social and institutional factors as determinants of economic growth: Evidence from the United States counties," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 139-155, April.
- Anil Rupasingha & Stephan J. Goetz & David Freshwater, 2002. "Social and institutional factors as determinants of economic growth: Evidence from the United States counties," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 81(2), pages 139-155, April.
- Rupasingha, Anil & Goetz, Stephan J., 2007. "Social and political forces as determinants of poverty: A spatial analysis," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 650-671, August.
- Heath, W. C. & Waters, M. S. & Watson, J. K., 1995. "Religion and economic welfare: An empirical analysis of state per capita income," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-142, June.
- Paul Voss & David Long & Roger Hammer & Samantha Friedman, 2006. "County child poverty rates in the US: a spatial regression approach," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 25(4), pages 369-391, August.
- Richard Dickens & David T Ellwood, 2003. "Child Poverty in Britain and the United States," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(488), pages 219-239, June.
- Blum, U. & Dudley, L., 2001. "Religion and Economic Growth: Was Weber Right?," Cahiers de recherche 2001-05, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:32:y:1998:i:4:p:1079-1105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rupasingha, Anil & Chilton, John b., 2009. "Religious adherence and county economic growth in the US," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 438-450, October.
- Bergmann, Barbara R, 1994. "Curing Child Poverty in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 76-80, May.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2008.
"Distance From Urban Agglomeration Economies And Rural Poverty,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 285-310.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "Distance from Urban Agglomeration Economies and Rural Poverty," Economics Working Paper Series 0705, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Dean Jolliffe & Craig Gundersen & Laura Tiehen & Joshua Winicki, 2005. "Food Stamp Benefits and Child Poverty," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(3), pages 569-581.
- Anderson, Gary M, 1988. "Mr. Smith and the Preachers: The Economics of Religion in the Wealth of Nations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 1066-1088, October.
- Nigel Tomes, 1984. "The Effects of Religion and Denomination on Earnings and the Returns to Human Capital," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(4), pages 472-488.
- Harding, Ann & Szukalska, Aggie, 2000. "Trends in Child Proverty in Australia, 1982 to 1995-96," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 76(234), pages 236-254, September.
- William Levernier & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2000.
"The Causes of Regional Variations in U.S. Poverty: A Cross-County Analysis,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 473-497.
- Dan Rickman, 1998. "The causes of regional variation in U.S. poverty: A cross-county analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa98p13, European Regional Science Association.
- Lerman, Robert I, 1996. "The Impact of the Changing US Family Structure on Child Poverty and Income Inequality," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(250), pages 119-139, Suppl..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Schwardt, Henning, 2012. "Trust and Arena Size. Expectations, Trust, and Institutions Co-Evolving, and Their Critical Population and Group Sizes," MPRA Paper 40393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:espost:170540 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "Evolution-Based Approaches in Economics and Evolutionary Loss of Information," MPRA Paper 68384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2015. "Formal Approaches to Socio Economic Policy Analysis - Past and Perspectives," MPRA Paper 61348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2016.
"Agent-based computational models– a formal heuristic for institutionalist pattern modelling?,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 241-261, March.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2014. "Agent-Based Computational Models - A Formal Heuristic for Institutionalist Pattern Modelling?," MPRA Paper 56415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2016. "The complementary relationship between institutional and complexity economics: The example of deep mechanismic explanations," MPRA Paper 75636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Schwardt, Henning, 2015. "The (dis-)embedded firm: Complex structure and dynamics in inter-firm relations. Adding institutionalization as a Veblenian dimension to the Coase-Williamson approach – An emerging triangular organiza," MPRA Paper 67193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladislav Valentinov & Lioudmila Chatalova, 2016. "Institutional Economics and Social Dilemmas: a Systems Theory Perspective," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 138-149, January.
- Torsten Heinrich & Henning Schwardt, 2013. "Institutional Inertia and Institutional Change in an Expanding Normal-Form Game," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-28, August.
- Valentinov, Vladislav & Hielscher, Stefan & Pies, Ingo, 2015. "Nonprofit organizations, institutional economics, and systems thinking," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 491-501.
- Claudius Graebner & Wolfram Elsner & Alexander Lascaux, 2017. "To trust or to control: Informal value transfer systems and computational analysis in institutional economics," ICAE Working Papers 74, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Elsner, Wolfram, 2015. "Policy Implications of Economic Complexity and Complexity Economics," MPRA Paper 63252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2016. "The Narrow and the Broad Approach to Evolutionary Modeling in Economics," MPRA Paper 75797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2016. "Themes in an institutionalist theory of economic policy," Working Papers 81-2016, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised May 2016.
- Valentinov, Vladislav, 2015. "From equilibrium to autopoiesis: A Luhmannian reading of Veblenian evolutionary economics," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 143-155.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:jeciss:v:46:y:2012:i:1:p:1-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MJEI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .