The Social Economics of Neoliberal Globalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Currie, Carolyn, 2005. "The need for a new theory of economic reform," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 425-443, August.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013.
"Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters,"
Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Financialization, chapter 2, pages 17-40,
- Thomas I. Palley, 2007. "Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_525, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008. "Financialization: What it is and Why it Matters," IMK Working Paper 04-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2007. "Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters," Working Papers wp153, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Harvey, David, 2007. "A Brief History of Neoliberalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199283279.
- John Tiemstra, 2007. "The Social Economics of Globalization," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 143-159, January.
- Robert Pollin, 2000. "Anatomy of Clintonomics," Published Studies ps12, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillip O’Hara, 2011. "Stanfield’s Concepts of Social and Political Economy: Introduction to the Special Issue," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2016. "Themes in an institutionalist theory of economic policy," Working Papers 81-2016, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised May 2016.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- James Stanfield & Michael Carroll, 2009. "The Social Economics of Neoliberal Globalization," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Photis Lysandrou, 2016. "The colonization of the future: An alternative view of financialization and its portents," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 444-472, October.
- Howard Stein, 2012. "The Neoliberal Policy Paradigm and the Great Recession," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(4), pages 421-440, September.
- AlHussaini, Wissam & Molz, Rick, 2009. "A post-Keynesian regulatory model of privatization," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 391-398, March.
- Jamie Redman, 2020. "The Benefit Sanction: A Correctional Device or a Weapon of Disgust?," Sociological Research Online, , vol. 25(1), pages 84-100, March.
- Grzegorz W. Kolodko, 2009. "A Two-thirds Rate of Success: Polish Transformation and Economic Development, 1989-2008," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2009-14, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2015.
"Finance-Dominated Capitalism and Income Distribution: A Kaleckian Perspective on the Case of Germany,"
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 1(2), pages 171-191, July.
- Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2014. "Finance-dominated capitalism and income distribution: a Kaleckian perspective on the case of Germany," Working papers wpaper62, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Hein, Eckhard & Detzer, Daniel, 2014. "Finance-dominated capitalism and income distribution: A Kaleckian perspective on the case of Germany," IPE Working Papers 42/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Andrew Crookston, 2012. "Thomas J. Bassett and Alex Winter-Nelson: The atlas of world hunger," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(2), pages 277-278, June.
- Cohen, Joseph N, 2010. "Neoliberalism’s relationship with economic growth in the developing world: Was it the power of the market or the resolution of financial crisis?," MPRA Paper 24527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dögüs, Ilhan, 2016. "A Minskyan criticism on the shareholder pressure approach of financialisation," Discussion Papers 53, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Yang Shen, 2015. "Why Does the Government Fail to Improve the Living Conditions of Migrant Workers in Shanghai? Reflections on the Policies and the Implementations of Public Rental Housing under Neoliberalism," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 58-74, January.
- Blocker, Christopher P. & Ruth, Julie A. & Sridharan, Srinivas & Beckwith, Colin & Ekici, Ahmet & Goudie-Hutton, Martina & Rosa, José Antonio & Saatcioglu, Bige & Talukdar, Debabrata & Trujillo, Carlo, 2013.
"Understanding poverty and promoting poverty alleviation through transformative consumer research,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1195-1202.
- Bige Saatcioglu & Christopher P. Blocker & Julie A. Ruth & Srinivas Sridharan & Colin Beckwith & Ahmet Ekici & Martina Goudie-Hutton & José Antonio Rosa & Debabrata Talukdar & Carlos Trujillo & Rohit , 2013. "Understanding poverty and promoting poverty alleviation through transformative consumer research," Post-Print hal-00829062, HAL.
- Lise Arena & Leonard Minkes, 2019. "The virtues of dialogue between academics and businessmen," Post-Print hal-01620574, HAL.
- David Slattery & Joseph G. Nellis, 2011. "Rethinking the Role of Regulation in the Aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis: The Case of the UK," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 407-423, September.
- Baum, Fran & Ziersch, Anna & Freeman, Toby & Javanparast, Sara & Henderson, Julie & Mackean, Tamara, 2020. "Strife of Interests: Constraints on integrated and co-ordinated comprehensive PHC in Australia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 248(C).
- Eckhard Hein, 2015.
"Finance-dominated capitalism and re-distribution of income: a Kaleckian perspective,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 907-934.
- Eckhard Hein, 2013. "Finance-dominated Capitalism and Redistribution of Income: A Kaleckian Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_746, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sean Brayton, 2012. "Working Stiff(s) on Reality Television during the Great Recession," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-17, October.
- Wilkinson, Michael & Lokdam, Hjalte, 2018. "Law and political economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87544, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ravenscroft, Sue & Williams, Paul F., 2009. "Making imaginary worlds real: The case of expensing employee stock options," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 770-786, August.
- Lucy Burke, 2017. "Imagining a future without dementia: fictions of regeneration and the crises of work and sustainability," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:fosoec:v:38:y:2009:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFSE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.