The Monetary Policies of the European Central Bank and the Euro's (Mal-)Performance: A stability-oriented assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Artis & Marco Buti, 2000.
"'Close-to-Balance or in Surplus': A Policy-Maker's Guide to the Implementation of the Stability and Growth Pact,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 563-591, November.
- Artis, Michael J & Buti, Marco, 2000. ""Close to Balance or in Surplus": A Policy Maker's Guide to the Implementation of the Stability and Growth Pact," CEPR Discussion Papers 2515, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael J. Artis & Marco Buti, 2000. "Close to Balance or in Surplus. A Policy Maker’s Guide to the Implementation of the Stability and Growth Pact," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 28, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Arestis, Philip & McCauley, Kevin & Sawyer, Malcolm, 2001.
"An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 113-130, January.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 2000. "An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union," Macroeconomics 0004043, EconWPA.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 2000. "An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_296, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lorenzo Bini Smaghi & Claudio Casini, 2000. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Co-operation: Institutions and Procedures in EMU," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 375-391, September.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 2000.
"Exchange Rates in Search of Fundamentals: The Case of the Euro-Dollar Rate,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 329-356, November.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 2000. "Exchange Rates in Search of Fundamentals: The Case of the Euro-Dollar Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 2575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Brian F. Madigan, 1997.
"Monetary Policy When Interest Rates Are Bounded At Zero,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 573-585, November.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Brian Madigan, 1994. "Monetary policy when interest rates are bounded at zero," Working Papers 94-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jeff Fuhrer & Brian Madigan, 1994. "Monetary policy when interest rates are bounded at zero," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 94-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jorg Bibow, 2000. "On exogenous money and bank behaviour: the Pandora's box kept shut in Keynes' theory of liquidity preference?," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 532-568.
- Jörg Bibow, 2001. "Easy Money through the Back Door: The Markets vs. the ECB," Macroeconomics 0103004, EconWPA.
- Laurence Ball, 1999. "Aggregate demand and Long-Run Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 30(2), pages 189-252.
- repec:ete:ceswps:ces9923 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bibow, Jorg, 1998. "On Keynesian Theories of Liquidity Preference," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 66(2), pages 238-273, March.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2001. "Will the Euro Bring Economic Crisis to Europe?," Macroeconomics 0103003, EconWPA.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- Summers, Lawrence, 1991. "How Should Long-Term Monetary Policy Be Determined? Panel Discussion," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 625-631, August.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2000. "The Euro One Year On," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 355-368, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Europe’s Quest for Monetary Stability: Central Banking Gone Astray," Macroeconomics 0508029, EconWPA.
- Daniel Detzer & Eckhard Hein, 2014.
"Finance-dominated capitalism in Germany – deep recession and quick recovery,"
wpaper54, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Detzer, Daniel & Hein, Eckhard, 2014. "Finance-dominated capitalism in Germany: Deep recession and quick recovery," IPE Working Papers 39/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Paolo PAESANI, 2003. "Will the Monetary Pillar Stay? A Few Lessons from the UK," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/10, European University Institute.
- Detzer, Daniel & Hein, Eckhard, 2014.
"Financialisation and the financial and economic crises: The case of Germany,"
IPE Working Papers
44/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Daniel Detzer & Eckhard Hein, 2014. "Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises: The Case of Germany," FESSUD studies fstudy18, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2004. "What ever happened to Germany? Is the decline of the former European key currency country caused by structural sclerosis or macroeconomic mismanagement?," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 134, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Europe's Quest for Monetary Stability: Central Banking Gone Astray," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_428, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:16:y:2002:i:1:p:31-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.