The Euro One Year On
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Detken, Carsten & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000.
"The euro and international capital markets,"
Working Paper Series
0019, European Central Bank.
- Carsten Detken & Philipp Hartmann, 2000. "The Euro and International Capital Markets," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 27, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Detken, Carsten & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000. "The Euro and International Capital Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2461, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Detken, Carsten & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000. "The euro and international capital markets," CFS Working Paper Series 2000/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991.
"Toward a Theory of International Currency,"
931, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- G Alogoskoufis & R Portes & H Rey, 1998.
"The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0388, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Richard Portes & Hélène Rey, 1998. "The emergence of the euro as an international currency," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 305-343, 04.
- Richard Portes & Helene Rey, 1998. "The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency," NBER Working Papers 6424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alogoskoufis, G. & Portes, R. & Rey, H., 1997. "The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency," DELTA Working Papers 97-28, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Alogoskoufis, George & Portes, Richard & Rey, Hélène, 1997. "The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency," CEPR Discussion Papers 1741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cohen, Daniel, 1997.
"How will the euro behave ?,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- McCauley, R.N., 1997.
"The Euro and the Dollar,"
Princeton Essays in International Economics
205, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Gehrig, Thomas, 1998. "Cities and the Geography of Financial Centres," CEPR Discussion Papers 1894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1998. "The Euro as a Reserve Currency," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 483-506, December.
- Portes, Richard, 1999. "Global Financial Markets and Financial Stability: Europe's Role," CEPR Discussion Papers 2298, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:22:y:2000:i:3:p:355-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.