Monetary targeting in Germany: The stability of monetary policy and of the monetary system
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gordon, Robert J, 1984.
"The Short-Run Demand for Money: A Reconsideration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
24, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1985. "Reinterpreting money demand regressions Errata," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 211-212, January.
- Otmar Issing, 1992. "Theoretical and empirical foundations of the Deutsche Bundesbank’s monetary targeting," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 27(6), pages 289-300, November.
- A. A. Walters, 1967. "The Demand for Money--the Dynamic Properties of the Multiplier," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 293.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1985. "Reinterpreting money demand regressions," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 207-241, January.
- Scharnagl, Michael, 1996. "Geldmengenaggregate unter Berücksichtigung struktureller Veränderungen an den Finanzmärkten," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,02, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:39:y:1997:i:1:p:67-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.