Monetary targeting in Germany: The stability of monetary policy and of the monetary system
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gordon, Robert J, 1984.
"The Short-Run Demand for Money: A Reconsideration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
24, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A. A. Walters, 1967. "The Demand for Money--the Dynamic Properties of the Multiplier," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 293.
- Scharnagl, Michael, 1996. "Geldmengenaggregate unter Berücksichtigung struktureller Veränderungen an den Finanzmärkten," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,02, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1985. "Reinterpreting money demand regressions Errata," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 211-212, January.
- Otmar Issing, 1992. "Theoretical and empirical foundations of the Deutsche Bundesbank’s monetary targeting," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 27(6), pages 289-300, November.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1985. "Reinterpreting money demand regressions," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 207-241, January.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:39:y:1997:i:1:p:67-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.