The Determinants of Firm Exit from Exporting: Evidence for the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Dunne & Mark J. Roberts & Larry Samuelson, 1988. "Patterns of Firm Entry and Exit in U.S. Manufacturing Industries," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 495-515.
- Timothy Dunne & Mark J. Roberts & Larry Samuelson, 1988.
"Patterns of Firm Entry and Exit in U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, pages 495-515.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "Pattenrs Of Firm Entry And Exit In U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Papers 1-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Pankaj Ghemawat & Barry Nalebuff, 1990. "The Devolution of Declining Industries," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(1), pages 167-186.
- Richard Disney & Jonathan Haskel & Ylva Heden, 2003. "Entry, Exit and Establishment Survival in UK Manufacturing," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 91-112, March.
- Manning, Richard L, 1994. "Changing Rules in Tort Law and the Market for Childhood Vaccines," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 247-275, April.
- Richard E. Caves, 1998. "Industrial Organization and New Findings on the Turnover and Mobility of Firms," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1947-1982.
- Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Entry, Exit, Growth, and Innovation over the Product Life Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 562-583.
- Christopher Ruebeck, 2004. "Model Exit in a Vertically Differentiated Market: Interfirm Competition versus Intrafirm Cannibalization in the Computer Hard Disk Drive Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 26(1), pages 27-59, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0056-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Görg, Holger & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2013.
"Export market exit, financial pressure and the crisis,"
Kiel Working Papers
1859, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Holger Görg & Marina-Eliza Spaliara, 2013. "Export Market Exit, Financial Pressure and the Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4363, CESifo Group Munich.
- Görg, Holger & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2013. "Export market exit, financial pressure and the crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrianos Tsekrekos, 2013.
"Irreversible exit decisions under mean-reverting uncertainty,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, pages 5-23.
- Ennio Bilancini, 2010. "On the rationalizability of observed consumers’ choices when preferences depend on budget sets and (potentially) on anything else," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 052, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Díaz-Mora, Carmen & Córcoles, David & Gandoy, Rosario, 2015.
"Exit from exporting: Does being a two-way trader matter?,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-27.
- Díaz-Mora, Carmen & Córcoles, David & Gandoy, Rosario, 2015. "Exit from exporting: Does being a two-way trader matter?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chiara Franco & John P. Weche Gelübcke, 2015.
"The Death of German Firms: What Role for Foreign Direct Investment?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 677-703, April.
- John P. Weche Geluebcke & Chiara Franco, 2013. "The death of German firms: What role for foreign direct investment?," Working Paper Series in Economics 264, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:18:y:2011:i:3:p:381-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .