Educational mismatch and spatial flexibility in Italian local labour markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Verhaest Dieter & Velden Rolf van der, 2010. "Cross-country differences in graduate overeducation and its persistence," ROA Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2015. "Overeducation: A Disease of the School-to-Work Transition System," IZA Discussion Papers 9049, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alfano, Vincenzo & D'Uva, Marcella & De Simone, Elina & Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio, 2019. "Should I stay or should I go? Migration and job-skills mismatch among Italian doctoral recipients," GLO Discussion Paper Series 340, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Antonio Di Paolo & Anna Matas & Josep Lluís Raymond, 2014.
"“Job Accessibility, Employment and Job-Education Mismatch in the Metropolitan Area of Barcelona”,"
IREA Working Papers
201419, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2014.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Anna Matas & Josep Lluís Raymond, 2014. "“Job Accessibility, Employment and Job-Education Mismatch in the Metropolitan Area of Barcelona”," AQR Working Papers 201411, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2014.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Anna Matas & Josep Lluís Raymond, 2014. "Job accessibility, employment and job-education mismatch in the metropolitan area of Barcelona," Working Papers XREAP2014-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2014.
- Valentina Meliciani & Debora Radicchia, 2016. "Informal networks, spatial mobility and overeducation in the Italian labour market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(2), pages 513-535, March.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i::p:s91-s112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carolina Castagnetti & Luisa Rosti & Marina Toepfer, 2017. "Overeducation and the Gender Pay Gap in Italy. A Double Selectivity Approach," DEM Working Papers Series 144, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:23:y:2015:i:1:p:25-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.