Estimation of commodity-by-commodity input-output matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bohlin, Lars & Widell, Lars M, 2004. "Estimation of commodity-by-commodity input–output matrices," Working Papers 2004:14, Örebro University, School of Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2000. "The Dynamic Leontief Model and the Theory of Endogenous Growth," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 255-265.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2000. "'Classical' Roots of Input-Output Analysis: A Short Account of its Long Prehistory," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 153-179.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarancon, Miguel Angel & Del Río, Pablo, 2012. "Assessing energy-related CO2 emissions with sensitivity analysis and input-output techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 161-170.
- Louis Mesnard, 2011.
"Negatives in symmetric input–output tables: the impossible quest for the Holy Grail,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 427-454.
- Louis de Mesnard, "undated". "Negatives in symmetric inpout-output tables: The impossible quest for the holy grail," LEG - Document de travail - Economie e2009-12, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2009. "Negatives in symmetric input-output tables: The impossible quest for the holy grail," Post-Print hal-00418857, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output model; commodity technology; product technology; factor content of trade;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:18:y:2006:i:2:p:205-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .