A use-side trade margins matrix for the Andalusian economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mattey, Joe & ten Raa, Thijs, 1997. "Primary versus Secondary Production Techniques in U.S. Manufacturing," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, pages 449-464.
- J. Harvey Edmonston, 1952. "A Treatment of Multiple-Process Industries," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, pages 557-571.
- Joe Mattey & Thijs ten Raa, 2009.
"Primary Versus Secondary Production Techniques in U.S. Manufacturing,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 16, pages 285-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Mattey, Joe & ten Raa, Thijs, 1997. "Primary versus Secondary Production Techniques in U.S. Manufacturing," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(4), pages 449-464, December.
- Mattey, J. & Ten Raa, T., 1997. "Primary versus secondary production techniques in US manufacturing," Other publications TiSEM ea0c1199-90e3-4a30-91f8-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JosÃ© Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2005. "Estimating interregional trade flows in Andalusia (Spain)," ERSA conference papers ersa05p245, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output analysis; use and make matrices; trade margins; National Accounts;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cea:doctra:e2005_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susana Mérida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcanges.html .