Product-to-Product Tables via Product-Technology with No Negative Flows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ten Raa, Thijs & Chakraborty, Debesh & Small, J Anthony, 1984. "An Alternative Treatment of Secondary Products in Input-Output Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 88-97, February.
- ten Raa, Thijs, 1988. "An Alternative Treatment of Secondary Products in Input-Output Analysis: Frustration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 535-538, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Haddad & Vasco Silva & Alexandre Porsse & Tomaz Dentinho, 2015.
"Multipliers in an Island Economy: The Case of the Azores,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE REGION AND TRADE New Analytical Directions, chapter 8, pages 205-226
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Vasco Silva, Alexandre A. Porsse, Tomaz Dentinho, 2012. "Multipliers in an Island Economy: The Case of the Azores," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_24, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Tomaz Ponce Dentinho & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Vasco Silva & Alexandre Alves Porsse, 2014. "Multipliers In An Island Economy: Thecase Of The Azores," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 174, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2013:i:1:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soklis, George, 2009. "The Conversion of the Supply and Use Tables to Symmetric Input-Output Tables: A Critical Review," MPRA Paper 46873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ludmila Fadejeva & Julia Wörz, 2013.
"How Important Is Total Factor Productivity for Growth in Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries?,"
Focus on European Economic Integration,
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 8-27.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ludmila Fadejeva & Robert Stehrer & Julia Woerz, 2012. "How Important is Total Factor Productivity for Growth in Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries?," Working Papers 2012/05, Latvijas Banka.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct-TO-PRODUCT Input-OUTPUT Tables; Product Technology; Symmetric Input-OUTPUT Tables; Industry Technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:12:y:2000:i:1:p:27-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .