Product-to-Product Tables via Product-Technology with No Negative Flows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ten Raa, Thijs & Chakraborty, Debesh & Small, J Anthony, 1984. "An Alternative Treatment of Secondary Products in Input-Output Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 88-97.
- ten Raa, Thijs, 1988. "An Alternative Treatment of Secondary Products in Input-Output Analysis: Frustration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 535-538.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Haddad & Vasco Silva & Alexandre Porsse & Tomaz Dentinho, 2015.
"Multipliers in an Island Economy: The Case of the Azores,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE REGION AND TRADE New Analytical Directions, chapter 8, pages 205-226
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Vasco Silva, Alexandre A. Porsse, Tomaz Dentinho, 2012. "Multipliers in an Island Economy: The Case of the Azores," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_24, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Tomaz Ponce Dentinho & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Vasco Silva & Alexandre Alves Porsse, 2014. "Multipliers In An Island Economy: Thecase Of The Azores," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 174, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2013:i:1:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soklis, George, 2009. "The Conversion of the Supply and Use Tables to Symmetric Input-Output Tables: A Critical Review," MPRA Paper 46873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ludmila Fadejeva & Julia Wörz, 2013.
"How Important Is Total Factor Productivity for Growth in Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries?,"
Focus on European Economic Integration,
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), pages 8-27.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ludmila Fadejeva & Robert Stehrer & Julia Woerz, 2012. "How Important is Total Factor Productivity for Growth in Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries?," Working Papers 2012/05, Latvijas Banka.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct-TO-PRODUCT Input-OUTPUT Tables; Product Technology; Symmetric Input-OUTPUT Tables; Industry Technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:12:y:2000:i:1:p:27-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .