Estimation of commodity-by-commodity input–output matrices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lars Bohlin & Lars Widell, 2006. "Estimation of commodity-by-commodity input-output matrices," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 205-215.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Mesnard, 2011.
"Negatives in symmetric input–output tables: the impossible quest for the Holy Grail,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 427-454, April.
- Louis de Mesnard, "undated". "Negatives in symmetric inpout-output tables: The impossible quest for the holy grail," LEG - Document de travail - Economie e2009-12, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2009. "Negatives in symmetric input-output tables: The impossible quest for the holy grail," Post-Print hal-00418857, HAL.
- Tarancon, Miguel Angel & Del Río, Pablo, 2012. "Assessing energy-related CO2 emissions with sensitivity analysis and input-output techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 161-170.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output model; commodity technology; product technology; factor content of trade;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oruesi:2004_014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieoruse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .