Industrial ecology and input-output economics: an introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zafrilla, Jorge Enrique & López, Luis Antonio & Cadarso, María Ángeles & Dejuán, Óscar, 2012. "Fulfilling the Kyoto protocol in Spain: A matter of economic crisis or environmental policies?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 708-719.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200903 is not listed on IDEAS
- Byun, Jeongeun & Park, Hyun-woo & Hong, Jae Pyo, 2017. "An international comparison of competitiveness in knowledge services," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 203-213.
- Yongyoon Suh & Hyeonju Seol & Hyerim Bae & Yongtae Park, 2014. "Eco-efficiency Based on Social Performance and its Relationship with Financial Performance," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 18(6), pages 909-919, December.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik & Pei, Jiansuo & Yang, Cuihong, 2012. "Trade, production fragmentation, and China's carbon dioxide emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 88-101.
- Xia, Yan & Fan, Ying & Yang, Cuihong, 2015. "Assessing the impact of foreign content in China’s exports on the carbon outsourcing hypothesis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 296-307.
- René M.J. Benders & Henri C. Moll & Durk S. Nijdam, 2012. "From Energy to Environmental Analysis," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 16(2), pages 163-175, April.
- Taelim Choi & Randall W. Jackson & Nancey Green Leigh, 2009. "Constructing a Baseline Input-Output Model with Environmental Accounts (IOEA)," Working Papers Working Paper 2009-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output economics; inter-industry analysis; industrial ecology; industrial metabolism; history;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:17:y:2005:i:4:p:349-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .