The Future of the Environment: Ecological Economics and Technological Change
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mattila, Tuomas & Koskela, Sirkka & Seppälä, Jyri & Mäenpää, Ilmo, 2013. "Sensitivity analysis of environmentally extended input–output models as a tool for building scenarios of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 148-155.
- Chen, Yenming J. & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2009.
"Environmental-regulation pricing strategies for green supply chain management,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 667-677, September.
- Chen, Yenming & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2007. "Environmental-Regulation Pricing Strategies for Green Supply Chain Management," MPRA Paper 25255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Quadrio Curzio, 2011. "Resources and Economic Dynamics, Technology and Rents," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn1102, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- O'Hara, Sabine U. & Stagl, Sigrid, 2002. "Endogenous preferences and sustainable development," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 511-527.
- Nunes, P.A.L.D. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Biodiversity: Economic perspectives," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Dabo Guan & Terry Barker, 2012. "Low-carbon development in the least developed region: a case study of Guangyuan, Sichuan province, southwest China," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 62(2), pages 243-254, June.
- repec:lrk:lrkwkp:fiirs012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rutger Hoekstra & Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 2006. "The Impact of Structural Change on Physical Flows in the Economy: Forecasting and Backcasting Using Structural Decomposition Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(4), pages 582-601.
- Dexter V. L. Hunt & D. Rachel Lombardi & Stuart Atkinson & Austin R. G. Barber & Matthew Barnes & Christopher T. Boyko & Julie Brown & John Bryson & David Butler & Silvio Caputo & Maria Caserio & Rich, 2012. "Scenario Archetypes: Converging Rather than Diverging Themes," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-33, April.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Marjan W. Hofkes, 1997. "A Survey of Economic Modelling of Sustainable Development," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-107/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco A. Janssen & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 1999. "SIMBIOSES: Modelling Industrial Metabolism in a Multi-Regional Economic System," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-060/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Meagher, G. A., 1995.
"The International Comparison Project as a source of private consumption data for a global input-output model,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 111-132, March.
- G.A. Meagher, 1993. "The International Comparison Project as a Source of Private Consumption Data for a Global Input-Output Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-62, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Guan, Dabo & Hubacek, Klaus, 2007. "Assessment of regional trade and virtual water flows in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 159-170, February.
- Faye Duchin, 2004. "Input-Output Economics and Material Flows," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0424, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. van den, 1999. "Economics and management of environment and resources," Serie Research Memoranda 0057, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2000. "Ecological Economics: Themes, Approaches, and Differences with Environmental Economics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-080/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mark Esposito & Lloyd Williams, 2010. "Moving Beyond Human and Organizational Incongruence," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00542258, HAL.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Spalanzani, Alain, 2012. "Sustainability of manufacturing and services: Investigations for research and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 35-47.
- Mark Esposito & Lloyd Williams, 2010. "Moving Beyond Human and Organizational Incongruence," Working Papers hal-00542258, HAL.
- Yunker, James A., 2004. "Could a Global Marshall Plan be Successful? An Investigation Using The WEEP Simulation Model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1109-1137, July.
- Konijn, Paul & de Boer, Sake & van Dalen, Jan, 1997. "Input-output analysis of material flows with application to iron, steel and zinc," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 129-153, March.
- Moran, Daniel D. & Wackernagel, Mathis C. & Kitzes, Justin A. & Heumann, Benjamin W. & Phan, Doantam & Goldfinger, Steven H., 2009. "Trading spaces: Calculating embodied Ecological Footprints in international trade using a Product Land Use Matrix (PLUM)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1938-1951, May.
- Emilio Zagheni, 2011. "The Leverage of Demographic Dynamics on Carbon Dioxide Emissions: Does Age Structure Matter?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(1), pages 371-399, February.
- Faye Duchin, 2003. "Household Lifestyles: Ideas for a Research Program," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0310, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Richard Weisskoff, 2000. "Missing Pieces in Ecosystem Restoration: The Case of the Florida Everglades," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 271-303.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195085747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.