On semi-industrialized countries and the acquisition of advanced technological capabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Teitel, Simon & Thoumi, Francisco E, 1986. "From Import Substitution to Exports: The Manufacturing Exports Experience of Argentina and Brazil," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 455-490, April.
- Larry Westphal, 2002. "Technology Strategies For Economic Development In A Fast Changing Global Economy," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4-5), pages 275-320.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre Almeida & António Figueiredo & Mário Rui Silva, 2011.
"From Concept to Policy: Building Regional Innovation Systems in Follower Regions,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 1331-1356, July.
- Alexandre Almeida & António Figueiredo & Mário Rui Silva, 2008. "From Concept to Policy: Building Regional Innovation Systems in Follower Regions," FEP Working Papers 301, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- McGuire Steven, 2014. "Global value chains and state support in the aircraft industry," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 1-25, December.
- de Lange, Deborah E., 2016. "Legitimation Strategies for Clean Technology Entrepreneurs Facing Institutional Voids in Emerging Economies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 403-415.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrialization; Technology; Semi-industrialized countries; Innovations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:15:y:2006:i:2:p:171-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.