From Import Substitution to Exports: The Manufacturing Exports Experience of Argentina and Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renato Perim Colistete, 2011. "Revisiting Import-Substitutingindustrialisation In Post-War Brazil," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 203, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Máximo Vega-Centeno, 1988. "Desarrollo industrial y exportaciones industriales," Revista Economía, Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, vol. 0(21), pages 9-40.
- Anthony Black, 2011. "Trade Liberalization, Technical Change and Firm Level Restructuring in the South African Automotive Component Sector," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(2), pages 173-202, July.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Fasano-Filho, Ugo, 1986. "Manufactured export performance of Brazil: analysis of determinants and prospects," Kiel Working Papers 269, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fasano-Filho, Ugo, 1987. "On the determinants of Brazil's manufactured exports: an empir. analysis," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1118, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Elio Londero, 2001. "The alleged countercyclical nature of Argentina's exports of manufactures," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 151-173.
- Valpy Fitzgerald & Pablo Astorga, 2003.
"Productivity Growth in Latin America during the Twentieth Century,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2003-W52, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Astorga & Ame R. Bergés & Valpy Fitzgerald, 2003. "Productivity Growth in Latin America during the Twentieth Century," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _052, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Haar, Jerry & Ortiz-Buonafina, Marta, 1995. "The internationalization process and marketing activities : The case of Brazilian export firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-181, February.
- Simon Teitel, 2006. "On semi-industrialized countries and the acquisition of advanced technological capabilities," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 171-194.
- Simon Teitel, 2008. "Innovation Promotion and Learning in International Trade: the Case of Colombian Manufacturing Exports," ICER Working Papers 23-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Dante Aldrighi & Renato P. Colistete, 2013. "Industrial Growth and Structural Change: Brazil in a Long-Run Perspective," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Eduardo Lora, 1990. "Las "encuestas arancelarias" y la apertura económica," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, vol. 20(2), pages 59-70, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:34:y:1986:i:3:p:455-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.