Revisiting Import-Substitutingindustrialisation In Post-War Brazil
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Secretaria da ANPEC Rua Tiradentes, 17 - Ingá Niterói, RJ 24210-510 Brazil|
Phone: 55 21 2709 7154
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bart van Ark & Marcel Timmer, 2001. "The ICOP Manufacturing Database: International Comparisons of Productivity Levels," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 3, pages 44-51, Fall.
- Dahlman, Carl J. & Sercovich, Francisco C., 1984. "Exports of technology from semi-industrial economies and local technological development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 63-99.
- Bela Balassa, 1970. "Growth Strategies in Semi-Industrial Countries," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 24-47.
- Solomon Fabricant, 1942. "Employment in Manufacturing, 1899-1939: An Analysis of Its Relation to the Volume of Production," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fabr42-1, March.
- Syrquin, Moshe, 1988. "Patterns of structural change," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 203-273 Elsevier.
- Gregory Clark, 2007.
"Introduction to A Farewell to Alms: A Brief Economic History of the World
[A Farewell to Alms: A Brief Economic History of the World]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Pablo Astorga & Ame R. Bergés & Valpy Fitzgerald, 2003.
"Productivity Growth in Latin America during the Twentieth Century,"
Oxford University Economic and Social History Series
_052, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Valpy Fitzgerald & Pablo Astorga, 2003. "Productivity Growth in Latin America during the Twentieth Century," Economics Series Working Papers 2003-W52, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hofman, André A., 2000. "The economic development of Latin America in the twentieth century," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1650 edited by Eclac, December.
- Teitel, Simon & Thoumi, Francisco E, 1986. "From Import Substitution to Exports: The Manufacturing Exports Experience of Argentina and Brazil," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 455-90, April.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Szirmai, Adam, 2000. "Productivity growth in Asian manufacturing: the structural bonus hypothesis examined," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 371-392, December.
- van Ark, Bart, 1998. "Productivity," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 171-174, June.
- Fishlow, Albert, 1980. "Brazilian Development in Long-Term Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 102-08, May.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu & Veloso, Fernando A. (Fernando Augusto), 2010. "The Evolution of TFP in Latin America: High Productivity when Distortions Were High?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 699, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Michael Peneder, 2002.
"Industrial Structure and Aggregate Growth,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Jack A. Goldstone, 2007. "Jack Goldstone on Gregory Clark, A Farewell to Alms: A Brief Economic History of the World," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 8(3), pages 207-225, July.
- David Ashton & Francis Green, 1996. "Education, Training and the Global Economy," Books, Edward Elgar, number 914.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Appendix to "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes"," NBER Chapters, in: Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes, pages 219-221 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 2000.
"Technological progress, structural change and productivity growth: a comparative study,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 393-411, December.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2000. "Technological Progress, Structural Change and Productivity Growth: A Comparative Study," Working Papers 5, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Clark, Gregory, 1987. "Why Isn't the Whole World Developed? Lessons from the Cotton Mills," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(01), pages 141-173, March.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1, March.
- Fabio Montobbio, 2003. "Sectoral patterns of technological activity and export market share dynamics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 523-545, July.
- Sebastian Edwards & Gerardo Esquivel & Graciela Márquez, 2007. "The Decline of Latin American Economies: Growth, Institutions, and Crises," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number edwa04-1, March.
- AndrÃ© A. Hofman, 0. "The Economic Development of Latin America in the Twentieth Century," Books, Edward Elgar, number 1534.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2007. "When Did Latin America Fall Behind?," NBER Chapters, in: The Decline of Latin American Economies: Growth, Institutions, and Crises, pages 15-58 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2010:203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.