Revisiting Import-Substitutingindustrialisation In Post-War Brazil
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 55 21 2709 7154
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dahlman, Carl J. & Sercovich, Francisco C., 1984. "Exports of technology from semi-industrial economies and local technological development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 63-99.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 2000.
"Technological progress, structural change and productivity growth: a comparative study,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 393-411, December.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2000. "Technological Progress, Structural Change and Productivity Growth: A Comparative Study," Working Papers 5, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Appendix to "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes"," NBER Chapters, in: Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes, pages 219-221 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo Astorga & Ame R. Bergés & Valpy Fitzgerald, 2003.
"Productivity Growth in Latin America during the Twentieth Century,"
Oxford University Economic and Social History Series
_052, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Valpy Fitzgerald & Pablo Astorga, 2003. "Productivity Growth in Latin America during the Twentieth Century," Economics Series Working Papers 2003-W52, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1, June.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Szirmai, Adam, 2000. "Productivity growth in Asian manufacturing: the structural bonus hypothesis examined," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 371-392, December.
- Jack A. Goldstone, 2007. "Jack Goldstone on Gregory Clark, A Farewell to Alms: A Brief Economic History of the World," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 8(3), pages 207-225, July.
- Peneder, Michael, 2003.
"Industrial structure and aggregate growth,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 427-448, December.
- Fishlow, Albert, 1980. "Brazilian Development in Long-Term Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 102-08, May.
- Solomon Fabricant, 1942. "Employment in Manufacturing, 1899-1939: An Analysis of Its Relation to the Volume of Production," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fabr42-1, June.
- Clark, Gregory, 1987. "Why Isn't the Whole World Developed? Lessons from the Cotton Mills," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(01), pages 141-173, March.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti Gomes & Pessôa, Samuel de Abreu & Veloso, Fernando A., 2010. "The Evolution of TFP in Latin America: High Productivity when Distortions Were High?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 699, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- David Ashton & Francis Green, 1996. "Education, Training and the Global Economy," Books, Edward Elgar, number 914, 6.
- van Ark, Bart, 1998. "Productivity," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 171-174, June.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2007. "When Did Latin America Fall Behind?," NBER Chapters, in: The Decline of Latin American Economies: Growth, Institutions, and Crises, pages 15-58 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards & Gerardo Esquivel & Graciela Márquez, 2007. "The Decline of Latin American Economies: Growth, Institutions, and Crises," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number edwa04-1, June.
- Teitel, Simon & Thoumi, Francisco E, 1986. "From Import Substitution to Exports: The Manufacturing Exports Experience of Argentina and Brazil," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 455-90, April.
- Gregory Clark, 2007.
"Introduction to A Farewell to Alms: A Brief Economic History of the World
[A Farewell to Alms: A Brief Economic History of the World]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Syrquin, Moshe, 1988. "Patterns of structural change," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 203-273 Elsevier.
- Fabio Montobbio, 2003. "Sectoral patterns of technological activity and export market share dynamics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 523-545, July.
- Bart van Ark & Marcel Timmer, 2001. "The ICOP Manufacturing Database: International Comparisons of Productivity Levels," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 3, pages 44-51, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2010:203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.