The ICOP Manufacturing Database: International Comparisons of Productivity Levels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pilat, Dirk & Rao, D S Prasada, 1996. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Productivity, and Purchasing Power Parities in Manufacturing," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(2), pages 113-130, June.
- Prasada Rao, D.S. & Timmer, M., 2000. "Multilateral comparisons in the ICOP project : issues, methods and empirical results," Research Report 00C61, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Bart van Ark & Erik Monnikhof & Nanno Mulder, 1999. "Productivity in services: an international comparative perspective," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 471-499, April.
- Stefano Scarpetta & Andrea Bassanini & Dirk Pilat & Paul Schreyer, 2000. "Economic Growth in the OECD Area: Recent Trends at the Aggregate and Sectoral Level," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 248, OECD Publishing.
- Rao, D.S.P. & Timmer, M., 2000.
"Multilateralisation of Manufacturing Sector Comparisons: Issues, Methods and Empirical Results,"
47, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- Prasada Rao, D.S. & Timmer, Marcel, 2000. "Multilateralisation of manufacturing sector comparisons : issues, methods and empirical results," GGDC Research Memorandum 200047, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:199627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maddison, A. & Prasada Rao, D.S., 1996. "A generalized approach to international comparison of agricultural output and productivity," GGDC Research Memorandum 199627, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Maddison, Angus & van Ark, Bart, 1989. "International Comparison of Purchasing Power, Real Output and Labour Productivity: A Case Study of Brazilian, Mexican and U.S. Manufacturing, 1975," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 35(1), pages 31-55, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renato Perim Colistete, 2011. "Revisiting Import-Substitutingindustrialisation In Post-War Brazil," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 203, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Fousekis, Panos, 2007. "Cost Competitiveness in the Food, Beverages and Tobacco Manufacturing of the EU and the USA: A Convergence Analysis," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), June.
More about this item
KeywordsComparisons; International; Productivity; ICOP; Output; Database; Industry-Specific; Industry; Labor; Labour; Labor Productivity; Employment; Measurement; Manufacturing; PPP; Purchasing Power Parity; Data; Methodology; Unit Value Ratio; Value Added;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:ipmsls:v:3:y:2001:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .