Survey of recent developments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Suryadarma, 2010. "The Merits of Ability in Developing and Developed Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 645, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Menno Pradhan & Daniel Suryadarma & Amanda Beatty & Maisy Wong & Arya Gaduh & Armida Alisjahbana & Rima Prama Artha, 2014.
"Improving Educational Quality through Enhancing Community Participation: Results from a Randomized Field Experiment in Indonesia,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 105-126, April.
- Pradhan, Menno & Suryadarma, Daniel & Beatty, Amanda & Wong, Maisy & Alishjabana, Armida & Gaduh, Arya & Artha, Rima Prama, 2011. "Improving educational quality through enhancing community participation : results from a randomized field experiment in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5795, The World Bank.
- Menno Pradhan & Daniel Suryadarma & Amanda Beatty & Maisy Wong & Arya Gaduh & Armida Alisjahbana & Rima Prama Artha, 2013. "Improving Educational Quality through Enhancing Community Participation: Results from a Randomized Field Experiment in Indonesia," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 38bc71ea32554aa5b9eb77b3a, Mathematica Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamilton-Hart, Natasha, 2011. "Distribution, Domestic Politics and Monetary Cooperation in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 332, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Andy Sumner, 2017. "Multidimensional poverty in Indonesia: How inclusive has economic growth been?," Departmental Working Papers 2017-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Gavin Jones & Divya Ramchand, 2013. "Education and human capital development in the giants of Asia," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(1), pages 40-61, May.
- Huck-ju Kwon & Woo-rim Kim, 2015. "The Evolution of Cash Transfers in Indonesia: Policy Transfer and National Adaptation," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 425-440, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:47:y:2011:i:2:p:155-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.