Multinational presence and labour productivity differentials in Indonesian manufacturing, 1975-2001
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Menon, Jayant, 1998. "Total factor productivity growth in foreign and domestic firms in Malaysian manufacturing," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 251-280.
- Theodore H. Moran, 2001.
"Parental Supervision: The New Paradigm for Foreign Direct Investment and Development,"
Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa64, January.
- Theodore H. Moran, 2001. "Parental Supervision: The New Paradigm for Foreign Direct Investment and Development," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa64.
- Haryo Aswicahyono, 2000. "How Not to Industrialise? Indonesia's Automotive Industry," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 209-241.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kelly Bird & Hal Hill & Sandy Cuthbertson, 2008.
"Making Trade Policy in a New Democracy after a Deep Crisis: Indonesia,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(7), pages 947-968, July.
- Kelly Bird & Sandy Cuthbertson & Hal Hill, 2007. "Making Trade Policy in a New Democracy after a Deep Crisis: Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2007-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ahmed Fayez Abdelgouad & Christian Pfeifer & John P Weche GelÃ¼bcke, 2015.
"Ownership structure and firm performance in the Egyptian manufacturing sector,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2197-2212.
- Ahmed Fayez Abdelgouad & Christian Pfeifer & John P. Weche Gelübcke, 2014. "Ownership Structure and Firm Performance in the Egyptian Manufacturing Sector," Working Paper Series in Economics 328, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Hal Hill & Dionisius Narjoko, 2010.
"Industrialisation after a Deep Economic Crisis: Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 1084-1108.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2008. "Industrialization after a Deep Economic Crisis: Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2008-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Cassey Lee & Dionisius Narjoko, 2015. "Escaping the Middle-Income Trap in Southeast Asia: Micro Evidence on Innovation, Productivity, and Globalization," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 10(1), pages 124-147, January.
- Yang, Chih-Hai & Chen, Ying-Hui, 2012. "R&D, productivity, and exports: Plant-level evidence from Indonesia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 208-216.
- Varum, Celeste Amorim & Rocha, Vera Catarina Barros, 2011. "Do foreign and domestic firms behave any different during economic slowdowns?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 48-59, February.
- Sadayuki Takii, 2009. "Multinationals, Technology Upgrading, and Wages in Urban and Rural Indonesia," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 151-163, February.
- Eric Ramstetter, 2009. "Firm- and Plant-level Analysis of Multinationals in Southeast Asia: the Perils of Pooling Industries and Balancing Panels," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-106, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- James, William E. & Ramstetter, Eric D., 2008.
"Trade, foreign firms and economic policy in Indonesian and Thai manufacturing,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5-6), pages 413-424.
- William E. James & Eric D. Ramstetter, 2005. "Trade, Foreign Firms, and Economic Policy in Indonesian and Thai Manufacturing," Economics Study Area Working Papers 78, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Tulus Tambunnan, 2007. "Trade and Investment Liberalization Effects on SME Development: A Literature Review and a Case Study of Indonesia," Working Papers 4207, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Kyoji Fukao, 2013. "Productivity and capital accumulation," Chapters,in: Asia Rising, chapter 4, pages 104-136 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:41:y:2005:i:2:p:221-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.