Trade, foreign firms and economic policy in Indonesian and Thai manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- William E. James & Eric D. Ramstetter, 2005. "Trade, Foreign Firms, and Economic Policy in Indonesian and Thai Manufacturing," Economics Study Area Working Papers 78, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sadayuki Takii & Eric Ramstetter, 2007. "Survey Of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 295-322.
- Takatoshi Ito & Andrew K. Rose, 2004. "Introduction to "Growth and Productivity in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 13"," NBER Chapters,in: Growth and Productivity in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 13, pages 1-8 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takii, Sadayuki, 2004. "Productivity Differentials Between Local and Foreign Plants in Indonesian Manufacturing, 1995," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1957-1969, November.
- Theodore H. Moran, 2001.
"Parental Supervision: The New Paradigm for Foreign Direct Investment and Development,"
Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa64, October.
- Theodore H. Moran, 2001. "Parental Supervision: The New Paradigm for Foreign Direct Investment and Development," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa64.
- William James & David Ray & Peter Minor, 2003. "Indonesia'S Textiles And Apparel: The Challenges Ahead," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 93-103.
- Sadayuki Takii & Eric Ramstetter, 2005. "Multinational presence and labour productivity differentials in Indonesian manufacturing, 1975-2001," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 221-242.
- Ito, Keiko, 2004. "Foreign ownership and plant productivity in the Thai automobile industry in 1996 and 1998: a conditional quantile analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 321-353, April.
- Haryo Aswicahyono, 2000. "How Not to Industrialise? Indonesia's Automotive Industry," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 209-241.
- Takatoshi Ito & Andrew K. Rose, 2004. "Growth and Productivity in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 13," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ito_04-2.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cole, Matthew A. & Fredriksson, Per G., 2009. "Institutionalized pollution havens," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1239-1256, February.
- repec:sdo:regaec:v:26:y:2017:i:3_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azam Chaudhry & Gul Andaman, 2014. "The Need for a Coordinated Industrial Strategy to Boost Pakistani Exports: Lessons from Asia," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(Special E), pages 177-206, September.
- Tulus Tambunnan, 2007. "Trade and Investment Liberalization Effects on SME Development: A Literature Review and a Case Study of Indonesia," Working Papers 4207, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia Multinational corporations Tariffs Thailand Trade;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:19:y:2008:i:5-6:p:413-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.