How Not to Industrialise? Indonesia's Automotive Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Hal Hill, 2014. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 319-346, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sadayuki Takii & Eric Ramstetter, 2005. "Multinational presence and labour productivity differentials in Indonesian manufacturing, 1975-2001," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 221-242.
- Jacob, J. & Meister, C., 2004. "Productivity gains, intersectoral linkages, and trade: Indonesian manufacturing, 1980-1996," Working Papers 04.14, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Hal Hill & Dionisius Narjoko, 2010.
"Industrialisation after a Deep Economic Crisis: Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 1084-1108.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2008. "Industrialization after a Deep Economic Crisis: Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2008-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Keiko Ito, 2004. "Foreign Ownership and Productivity in the Indonesian Automobile Industry: Evidence from Establishment Data for 1990-99," NBER Chapters,in: Growth and Productivity in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 13, pages 229-276 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doner, Richard F. & Noble, Gregory W. & Ravenhill, John, 2006. "Industrial competitiveness of the auto parts industries in four large Asian countries : the role of government policy in a challenging international environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4106, The World Bank.
- Jojo Jacob & Christoph Meister, 2005. "Productivity gains, technology spillovers and trade: Indonesian manufacturing, 1980-96," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 37-56.
- Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2007.
"Winners and Losers during a Deep Economic Crisis: Firm-level Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing ,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 343-368, December.
- Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2006. "Winners and Losers during a Deep Economic Crisis: Firm-level Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing," Departmental Working Papers 2006-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Michael T. Rock, 2003. "The Politics of Development Policy and Development Policy Reform in New Order Indonesia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-632, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mitsuhiro Hayashi, 2003. "Development of SMEs in the Indonesian Economy," Departmental Working Papers 2003-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Rock, Michael T. & Bonnett, Heidi, 2004. "The Comparative Politics of Corruption: Accounting for the East Asian Paradox in Empirical Studies of Corruption, Growth and Investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 999-1017, June.
- Yumiko Okamoto & Fredrik Sjoholm, 2005. "FDI and the Dynamics of Productivity in Indonesian Manufacturing," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 160-182.
- James, William E. & Ramstetter, Eric D., 2008.
"Trade, foreign firms and economic policy in Indonesian and Thai manufacturing,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5-6), pages 413-424.
- William E. James & Eric D. Ramstetter, 2005. "Trade, Foreign Firms, and Economic Policy in Indonesian and Thai Manufacturing," Economics Study Area Working Papers 78, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:36:y:2000:i:1:p:209-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.