Development of SMEs in the Indonesian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayashi, Mitsuhiro, 2002. "The role of subcontracting in SME development in Indonesia:: Micro-level evidence from the metalworking and machinery industry," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-26.
- Sato, Yuri, 2000. "How did the crisis affect small and medium-sized enterprises? -- from a field study of the metal-working industry in Java," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 38(4), pages 572-595, December.
- Albert Berry & Edgard Rodriguez & Henry Sandee, 2001. "Small And Medium Enterprise Dynamics In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 363-384.
- Haryo Aswicahyono, 2000. "How Not to Industrialise? Indonesia's Automotive Industry," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 209-241.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesian manufacturing; small and medium scale enterprises; labour productivity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-01-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2004-01-12 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MAC-2004-01-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2004-01-08 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SEA-2004-01-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2003-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.