Report NEP-ENT-2004-01-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Portugal, Pedro & Addison, John T., 2003. "Six Ways to Leave Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Josh Lerner, 2004. "The New New Financial Thing: The Sources of Innovation Before and After State Street," NBER Working Papers 10223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2003. "Institutional Complementarities between Organizational Architecture and Corporate Governance," Discussion papers 03005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Masahiko Aoki, 2003. "T-forms of Organization Revisited and A Trans-disciplinary Framework for Institutional Analysis," Discussion papers 03004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mitsuhiro Hayashi, 2003. "Development of SMEs in the Indonesian Economy," Departmental Working Papers 2003-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.