Report NEP-COM-2004-01-08This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goeree, Jacob & Plott, Charles & Wooders, John, 2003. "Bidders' choice auctions: Raising revenues through the right to choose," Working Papers 1181, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Satya P. Das & Subhadip Ghosh, 2003. "North-South competition, policy rivalry and profitability," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-07, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2003. "Nigeria'S Response To The Dynamic Telecommunications," Others 0312005, EconWPA.
- Mitsuhiro Hayashi, 2003. "Development of SMEs in the Indonesian Economy," Departmental Working Papers 2003-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Arup Daripa & Sandeep Kapur, 2003. "Pricing on the Internet," Microeconomics 0312007, EconWPA.