Nigeria'S Response To The Dynamic Telecommunications
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTELECOMMUNICATIONS; NETWORKS; NETWORK EFFECT; EFFICIENCY; WELFARE; PRICING RULES; NIGERIA; DYNAMIC RESPONSES;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-01-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GEO-2004-01-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIC-2004-01-08 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2004-01-25 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0312005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .