Report NEP-NET-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Alfonso Rosa GarcÃa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2002085 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:gco:abcdef:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Crampton & Donald Boudreaux, 2004. "Does Cyberspace Need Antitrust?," Industrial Organization 0401001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme VICENTE (LEREPS-GRES), 2004. "Balkanisation of telecommunication networks and regional development : a network economics approach (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-01, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2003. "Nigeria'S Response To The Dynamic Telecommunications," Others 0312005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tallberg, Teemu, 2003. "Networks, Organisations and Men: Concepts and Interrelations," Working Papers 495, Hanken School of Economics.
- Luca Dezi & Sara Poggesi & Francesco Schiavone, 2004. "Strategic And Virtual Networks – A Possible Integration," Urban/Regional 0401002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2004. "Business Method Patents, Innovation, and Policy," Law and Economics 0401001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- IKEDA Nobuo, 2003. "The Unbundling of Network Elements: Japan's Experience," Discussion papers 03023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Joseph Farrell, 2004. "Integration and Independent Innovation on a Network," Industrial Organization 0401002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arup Daripa & Sandeep Kapur, 2003. "Pricing on the Internet," Microeconomics 0312007, University Library of Munich, Germany.