Industrial competitiveness of the auto parts industries in four large Asian countries : the role of government policy in a challenging international environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shahid Yusuf & M. Anjum Altaf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2004. "Global Production Networking and Technological Change in East Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14918, March.
- Haryo Aswicahyono, 2000. "How Not to Industrialise? Indonesia's Automotive Industry," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 209-241.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Tubagus Feridhanusetyawan, 2004. "The Evolution and Upgrading of Indonesia's Industry," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE073, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Rasiah, Rajah, 2004. "Technological Intensity and Export Incidence: A Study of Foreign and Local Auto-Parts, Electronics and Garment Firms in Indonesia," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 05, United Nations University - INTECH.
- David Friedman & Richard Samuels, 1993. "How to Succeed without Really Flying: The Japanese Aircraft Industry and Japan's Technology Ideology," NBER Chapters,in: Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia, pages 251-320 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alice H. Amsden & Wan-wen Chu, 2003. "Beyond Late Development: Taiwan's Upgrading Policies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011980, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology Industry; Economic Theory&Research; Water and Industry; Markets and Market Access; Non Bank Financial Institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .