Report NEP-CNA-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yongbok Jeon, 2006. "Manufacturing, Increasing Returns and Economic Development in China, 1979-2004: A Kaldorian Approach," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2006_08, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "Economic-Social Interaction during China’s Transition," Working Paper Series 680, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "An Essay on Economic Reforms and Social Change in China," Working Paper Series 681, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:1066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shah, Anwar & Shen, Chunli, 2006. "Reform of the intergovernmental transfer system in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4100, The World Bank.
- Claustre Bajona & David Kelly, 2006. "Free trade agreements and the environment with pre-existing subsidies," 2006 Meeting Papers 306, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Soohyung Lee, 2006. "The Role of Education in Economic Growth through the Sectoral Reallocation of Labor," 2006 Meeting Papers 814, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Wang, Le, 2006. "Economic Reform, Growth and Convergence in China," Departmental Working Papers 0602, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Shaohua & Mu, Ren & Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "Are there lasting impacts of aid to poor areas ? Evidence from rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4084, The World Bank.
- Item repec:idb:intalp:101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2006. "China's Changing Energy Intensity Trend: A Decomposition Analysis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0615, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Doner, Richard F. & Noble, Gregory W. & Ravenhill, John, 2006. "Industrial competitiveness of the auto parts industries in four large Asian countries : the role of government policy in a challenging international environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4106, The World Bank.