Manufacturing, Increasing Returns and Economic Development in China, 1979-2004: A Kaldorian Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alcino F. Câmara Neto & Matias Vernengo, 2004.
"Fiscal policy and the Washington consensus: a Post Keynesian perspective,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 333-343.
- Alcino F. Câmara Neto & Matias Vernengo, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and the Washington Consensus: A Post Keynesian Perspective," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2004_09, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- FranÁois Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Phillippe G. Leite, 2003. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Schooling, and Child Labor: Micro-Simulating Brazil's Bolsa Escola Program," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 17(2), pages 229-254, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yongbok Jeon & Tae Hwan Yoo, 2009. "Regional Growth and Income Inequality in China After 1978: A Spatial Econometric Approach," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 25, pages 105-131.
- Tregenna, F., 2009. "Contracting Out of Service Activities and the Effects on Sectoral Employment Patterns in South Africa," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0906, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gisela Di Meglio & Jorge Gallego & Andrés Maroto & Maria Savona, 2015. "Services in Developing Economies: A new chance for catching-up?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-32, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth in China; Kaldor’s Laws; increasing returns to scale; manufacturing industry;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-01-13 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-13 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2007-01-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2006_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .